Elections Mrs South Carolina aint got nothing on Joe Biden

They are gonna pump him full of something until election night. After that, it doesnt matter.

Trump has a plan even if his words are sometimes mangled. Biden's head is full of jello.

Oh no he fumbled over his words! Something his opponent never does!

A NEW SHERDOG THREAD!

Dude, he can't even remember what he's talking about or formulate a coherent sentence.

Sure it is. Totally new and credible allegations. Zzzzzz....

Go back and just watch his speeches from when he was campaigning in Iowa just a few short months ago. If you don't think his cognitive abilities have declined rapidly since then, you're lying to yourself.

It must be nice to just make up any number Anytime I feel like it. I wonder what it’s like to live in a made up fairy tale world like modern conservatives. The party of family values lol

Posted unironically

Yeah that's not me, bud. I didn't vote for Hillary and I won't vote for Biden.

Well than there must be different levels of “that’s not me”.

For instance in 2016 I didn’t vote at all. Here’s the difference, I didn’t go on a message board beforehand and trash either candidate.

Well than there must be different levels of “that’s not me”.

For instance in 2016 I didn’t vote at all. Here’s the difference, I didn’t go on a message board beforehand and trash either candidate.

Good for you, chief. Want me to buy you a trophy? For not participating?

Your post makes no sense and ignores history and the current political scoreboard.

Yeah what history does it ignore? The one you made up in your delusional brain. Trump didn’t win any debate against Clinton. He lost all of them.

As if any of that matters to you cult members though.

Good for you, chief. Want me to buy you a trophy? For not participating?
First off you totally ignored my point...

So you participated in the 2016 election? If you didn’t vote for Hillary than you voted for the next loser down the list (or didn’t vote either). So feel free to buy two trophies.

side note: I was in Camp Casey, South Korea that whole year so the opportunity to vote wasn’t really jumping out at me anyways.

Yeah what history does it ignore? The one you made up in your delusional brain. Trump didn’t win any debate against Clinton. He lost all of them.

As if any of that matters to you cult members though.
WTF????? Hillary got torched and it wasn’t close. Are you gonna tell me she is the current president next?

Go back and just watch his speeches from when he was campaigning in Iowa just a few short months ago. If you don't think his cognitive abilities have declined rapidly since then, you're lying to yourself.
Well, I guess I must be lying to myself then, since it looks like the same guy to me.

Pretty sure it’s been the other way around. And what will your excuse be after the first couple 1 on 1 debates??
Biden isn't going to debate Trump 1-on-1, I don't think. DNC would have to be just throwing the election at that point. After his last several appearances I wouldn't doubt they name his mandatory (likely black) female running mate, then put him in the bunker and just hope something happens where he wins, anyway.

The debates would be the final nail in his coffin for all but the most devoted Bernie Bros who will vote Biden no matter what.

My mom is a retired health professional. She hates Trump. She said that Biden might a frontal lobe disorder which makes him impulsive and creepy.

This is the best the Dems could come up with? They just gave the election to Donny and none of their members care.

Back