Elections Mrs South Carolina aint got nothing on Joe Biden

But he doesn't. He has an odd way of speaking at times, but that's a different thing.

Listen my dude, your head has been stuck so far up your corn hole since this entire corona virus thing started Id rather hear advice from my neighbors dog.

go run along and start another horrible thread or something.

Is Biden even alive? Has anyone seen him in the last month?

Come on Jack! You think you are more alive than me? You like running on a High School track in just your underwear? I run an 8 minute mile in my fruit of the looms bub. You like fruit? Tofu is my favorite fruit. I may be old Jack, but I'm still full of spunk and as venomous as a crocodile! No malarkey and that's a fact. Remember that Crocodile Bundy fella? Sad he died from a surfing accident with a sting ray.

Come on Jack! You think you are more alive than me? You like running on a High School track in just your underwear? I run an 8 minute mile in my fruit of the looms bub. You like fruit? Tofu is my favorite fruit. I may be old Jack, but I'm still full of spunk and as venomous as a crocodile! No malarkey and that's a fact. Remember that Crocodile Bundy fella? Sad he died from a surfing accident with a sting ray.

Joe?

-The CT side of me doesn’t believe this can be real.

They’ve got to be slow playing with Biden, right? —

Pretending he’s ridden with dementia , hoping to catch Trump asleep at the tree in October/November?

Nobody wanted this fucking dope heading the D ticket when he was in his prime, and now that he’s almost dead, he’s the best they’ve got? Unbelievable.

If you don’t like Joe Biden you don’t like Fig Newtons or PB&J and therefore I don’t like you.

damn, not only is Biden a bonafide pedophile but is slowly losing his mind. the great thing is every single American is witnessing this weirdo decline on a very rapid basis. No wonder the Dims are contemplating replacing old boy here. Very Sad.

This guy can’t be president. He’s been chosen so Trump can win again.

Someone needs to put that to a beat.

<5>

This guy can’t be president. He’s been chosen so Trump can win again.
for the democrats it's between Biden, A doorknob and cocker spaniel. Biden's still got a little motor functioning so they had to go with him.

So I think I figured out what happened.

Biden accidentally hit Hunter’s crack pipe. What he didn’t know is that crack is only a good prerequisite for Eastern Europe energy management, not slow pitch questions from friendly media.

Maybe he's as bad. Or maybe Biden is worse, and it's just a matter of exposure. I mean, this is a compilation clip of Trump from just last year:

It's kinda rough when you consider how awkward 2/3 (or possibly 3/4 come November) of our recent presidents have been while speaking. Maybe we should have a spelling bee for world leaders (in English so we have a chance of finishing in the top 10) to keep a POTUS sharp. Vocab can be part of the morning security brief.

Back