Most Pathetic Thing I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unload my groceries. it occurs to me I haven't weighed in on the original issue only on BFNM being a jerk. I don't think sonny did the right thing, I would have taken the box out to the guy's car and not given it a second thought (it's called customer service). But I don't think if the guy grabbed the box after being denied service and bumped into a bunch of shit to try to prove that I should have carried the box it would have been justified. Two wrongs don't make a right it just makes two guys who's mother should have been kicked in the stomach while pregnant. The primate minority on this planet has real math problems in that way.

Yes, the guy was a pussy. Everyone including him should be legally required to put their young an able ass into a blue collar job for a couple years so they know what it's like and can condition themselves to carry a 20 lb fucking box and not live in their rich pappy's wallet and slip easily into white collar life. And yes, sonny should have carried the box for him, not to mock him, not to make him feel weak or feable, but because it would have made him more likely to come back to the establishment and continue doing business with them. If you have a job, it's in your description to perform in a way beneficial to the business and your employer. that's why you get a paycheck, that's what it means to have a job.

it does not, however, mean that you have to please everyone, especially when when you're really busy or dealing with a dickhead that thinks his shit don't stink and is going to be an ass about not getting some assistance with something he can easily carry. Judgement calls must be made, and the girl that gave BFNM a "i'll fuck you if you carry it" smile may have thought that by him carrying it she could better serve other customers with the time she saved. Was she right? I dunno, I wasn't there. Is this whole concept so fucking ridiculous that I'm the only one who grasps the very nature of it all?

Sonny = less than fantastic employee
BFNM = Less than fantastic consumer

both of them have much to learn about human interaction and the nature of business and personal communication.

AND WHAT KIND OF WEAK MOTHER FUCKER CAN'T CARRY A 20 LB BOX?!

Urban said:
AND WHAT KIND OF WEAK MOTHER FUCKER CAN'T CARRY A 20 LB BOX?!

The super-big font makes you seem much more badass.

Urban said:
Sonny = less than fantastic employee
BFNM = Less than fantastic consumer

HAHAHAHA!! I'm a 3 time employee of the month winner!!! Honest to god!!!

P.S. I shipped that package to you today from work!!!

So back to strength and power? And why has this thread gone on and fucking on, it was ended on page 3

LMAO
Sonny's employer = less than fantastic standards.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. With that kind of action it sounds like you're a shoein for a 4th employee of the month award.

Frodo, you're getting a swelled head homie. Remember, you're still weak son.

CarnalSalvation said:
Frodo, you're getting a swelled head homie. Remember, you're still weak son.
Who?

Carnal I'm starting to think the stuff you smoke is high quality.

He was talking to me. When I had longer hair I looked like Frodo the hobbit. But you know what, I never ask for help with a 20 lb box.

Urban said:
He was talking to me. When I had longer hair I looked like Frodo the hobbit. But you know what, I never ask for help with a 20 lb box.
Where is your picture?

It's not up any more. There are a couple floating around the net, but it's really none of your business what I look like is it?

Let me give you another example, that doesnt involve any manual labor at all. It wasnt a guy working in retail, or a blue collar job. So you cant get all up in arms like I have some superiority complex. It was a simple case of somebody asking me to do their job, because somehow he felt my time was less valuable than his.

When I was working at my old job, I was in the process of selling a condo, at the same time I had a death in the family, and was left some money. My boss, who was a very successful and wealthy person and like a father figure to me, suggested that I talk to his accountant before I do anything.

So he introduced me to him, and the guy ended up giving me some really good advice. So, I became a client of his. I was paying for his services.

So one day, he calls me up and tells me he needs me to sign some papers, and he says why dont you just stop by my office after work. I thought, that was funny why has he never asked my boss to do that, he sends one of his many employees by to get papers signed. People who get paid to run documents.

At the same time, my boss walks in, so I put him on speaker phone and say, hey bob(My boss) I am going to have to take off early today so I can run by John's(the accountant) office and sign some papers he needs me to sign. Right away, he realizes he fucked up and got caught and says, you know what I will just send somebody by your office. My boss, who caught on right away what happened, said better yet, why dont you bring the papers by my office personally, so we can go over these new policies you have.

At the end of the day, John stopped by our office to drop off the papers and apologized to me.

Its the same thing, somebody who I was paying tried to get me to do one of his employees job, for some reason or another. He would have never dared said that to my boss, yet he just figured my time was less valualbe and I should go out of my way, all the while paying for his services.

This guy just felt that since I was young, I was a pushover. Just like the sales lady did, and the valet guy. And I should somehow be okay with doing somebody else's job.

Wrong, like I said. I bust my ass all day at my job. I dont get off and then want to have to do somebody else's too, especially when I am paying that person.

I dont care who the fuck you are, a car parker, or a millionaire accountant, they shouldnt be making judgement calls on who deserves to get what they paid for, and those who shouldnt and have to pick up the slack for them.

Do you consider that being a Jerk? Or Lazy, Or a Pussy?

I guess other people must think you're a pussy, since they constantly try and treat you like a bitch...

Not saying anything one way or another, but people in your stories seem to like to treat you differently than their other clients. You seem to think it's because you're young. Unless you're 12, I'd probably explore other possibilities...

Bryan R said:
I guess other people must think you're a pussy, since they constantly try and treat you like a bitch...

Not saying anything one way or another, but people in your stories seem to like to treat you differently than their other clients. You seem to think it's because you're young. Unless you're 12, I'd probably explore other possibilities...
^
This is either an alternate account or a noob account. Either way you should cut your balls off, if you have any.

BFNM, I get your point. I used to wash dishes at the Red Lobster. I made that choice, nobody made me do it, I wanted to understand REAL labor. Just because my job was hard, it sucked, and the pay was crap doesn't mean I didn't sign on to do our customers a service.

For some guys, taking the time to park a car is a major opportunity cost. These are the guys who have the jobs and salaries we all want.

I mean, what the fuck is a valet paid for?

My opinion is that if you carry out the box yourself, you did them a favor, and should be appreciated for it. If you don't, you did nothing more or less beyond what should be expected of you- a paying customer- and shouldn't be derided for it.

Urban said:
It's not up any more. There are a couple floating around the net, but it's really none of your business what I look like is it?
I would just like to see how the King Shit poster looks like.

FCFighter316 said:
BWHAHAHAHA Oh Sam you must do farmers walk you have such a strong grip!!

sam+frodo.jpg
LMFAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back