Most Pathetic Thing I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
another aweful gym moment was reading nhb evoluition and reading the part about kevin rosier in the gym eating pizza and drinking a hiniken during his work out

I still remember that customer. LOL!

BFNM is a good poster though.

Yes, my son?
southpark2.jpg

in high school during p.e. i saw a 6'3" 290lbs kid struggling to bench press 110lbs

Really?...you don't say.

Remember 2 years ago when that one chick said, "Boston cream pie!!" and we started laughing....man, those were good times.

Wow I hate I missed this thread when it started. I would have felt the same way Sonny. And to BFNM, since when is it anybody's job to carry stuff out to your car? If you go to any store to pick something up, that means you did not pay for delivery. I never have anyone carry anything out to my truck. If I'm going to get it out of my truck myself when I get home, why in the fuck would I make someone carry it out of the store to my truck? Unless its something huge that they have to load in my truck with a forklift. You are one of those people that think they are entitled to everything.

The most pathetic thing I've seen is someone bumping a thread this old to recount some kind of barley bench press.

When I started reading it, I was getting stirred up. Then I looked ahead to see why it was bumped and my mood became lighthearted again.

the guy who bumped this thread should be banned for stupidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back