Minotauro came to my restaurant!

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

Really cool bud, what did he order?

Ok so judging by the asian lady Im assuming this is a Japanese restaurant. Meaning Nog is likely sitting on the floor here, while OP is standing. Nog is billed as 6'3" so he'd be approximately 3ft sitting cross legged here, ill give OP the benefit of the doubt and assume Nog is on his knees (putting him at about 4ft). OP looks to be about 6inches or so taller in background here, but he is crouching slightly, so ill be generous and say about 8inches if he were upright. Leaving OP standing at approximately 4'8".

That's awesome. That pic should be going on the wall in the restaurant.
Would have been funnier if you'd sent Frank Mir out as a surprise waiter though.
LMFAO!!! Sick shit to think of that. Would be better if, when Frank brings his dinner out, he brings his arm back as a side dish!

Next, send him to Orlando Florida for a deal on a jacuzzi

LOL. That thread was fucking great. TS in that thread actually showed us a pic of what Jacare bought from his store.

Sadly, this TS isn't sharing any details with us.

Really cool bud, what did he order?
He ordered some entres, then a big Poke (2.2lbs, with half a pound of salmon and half a pound of shimeji mushrooms), and a couple of Rose Wine bottles.
He stayed for a while after we closed so we got to chat a bit more. I think he was happy to have a true fan who's watched his entire career instead of random "fans" who cant even tell the brothers apart and just want a pic with a famous guy... Which happened a few times during his stay. And he came in at maybe 11pm. Must be tireful.
What a blast!

LOL. That thread was fucking great. TS in that thread actually showed us a pic of what Jacare bought from his store.

Sadly, this TS isn't sharing any details with us.
He actually posted his Poke bowl on his instagram. I wouldn't have asked, but glad he did.

This is no BJ Penn at the airport thread. It's kind of disappointing. It's both respectful and interesting. And you are too small to be a true sherbro.

I do not know what to make of this.

Please bring on the shoops and right this confusing state I cannot yet rectify with words.
What do you mean too small?
Its just the angle. Im actually 6'11 370lbs.
Really 5'11 170lbs.
I was impressed by his handshake.

That’s a great story.

But what’s your take on tipping? Should customers do it?
Customers are free to tip at will.
I posted the thread after a long day and shift, before going to bed about 6am. I see I failed to mention my restaurant is in Brazil, not Japan. Also first time I upload a picture that I wanted to post here.

Very happy for you to encounter a MMA Legend like Big Nog, but I have a question that might seems rude if you don't mind answering.

Is the lady in OP pic the same as the one in your avatar?
No, the girlfield is actually a black woman. So I heard.

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

Refreshingly positive post! Thank you TS and best of luck with your restaurant

<PlusJuan>

Can all sherdog come to your restaurant for our yearly Christmas party?
Thats why I made sure not to show any logos/location/anything. Must hide from these dogs.
Plus we already order enough carrots and such.

Good onya TS. Nice share. Whats your specialty? Ramen, Udon, Sashimi??
Im a sushi shokunin, lifelong chef.
First and best poke restaurant in Brazil.
Also best sashimi in town. Our ramen is not too shabby either with artisanal noodles and the broth itself takes over 12h of prep.
Im proud of everything we serve. Regarding the food, no cost cutting whatsoever, everything is as good as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back