Minotauro came to my restaurant!

That chick has no clue who he is or why you guys are holding your fists up like that but she decided to join in anyway. Plus she can cook? Marriage material.

Last edited:
I went to his jiu jitsu school for a bit, he's a giant and his hands are massive. I can't imagine the wrist control, no wonder he'd get triangles so often.

ImprobableDefiniteCottonmouth-max-1mb.gif

I became a big fan of big nog after watching him coach on the ultimate fighter. A good human.

If loving Big Nog is wrong I dont wanna be right.

That's awesome. That pic should be going on the wall in the restaurant.
Would have been funnier if you'd sent Frank Mir out as a surprise waiter though.

Next, send him to Orlando Florida for a deal on a jacuzzi

Can all sherdog come to your restaurant for our yearly Christmas party?

Good onya TS. Nice share. Whats your specialty? Ramen, Udon, Sashimi??

Nice, cool to see Weili Zhang is humble enough to still work in a fast food joint too

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg
Awesome man! One of my favourite fighters of all time. You luck basket you!

Back