Minotauro came to my restaurant!

dog y

The original dog
@Silver
Reaction score
I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

Did you give him a carrot to feed the bus with?

Last edited:
That’s a great story.

But what’s your take on tipping? Should customers do it?

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

Very cool - where is your restaurant located?

Which airport is your restaurant in TS?

Also:

OpkljyI.jpg
Awesome chef!

You used to stay up 'til noon to watch his fights? What a trewper you are! ;)
But that's Bee Aye! True legend of the game:cool:!

This is no BJ Penn at the airport thread. It's kind of disappointing. It's both respectful and interesting. And you are too small to be a true sherbro.

I do not know what to make of this.

Please bring on the shoops and right this confusing state I cannot yet rectify with words.

Also:

OpkljyI.jpg
What did he order?

Awesome. Thanks for sharing :D

Back