Minotauro came to my restaurant!

That's badass man, even though I was more of a Chute Boxe fanboy during their feud with BTT, it's always been impossible for me to hate on the Nog bros.
Definitely put that pic on a wall, and let's hope that this is just the start of a sweet collection <Gordonhat>

That's awesome. That pic should be going on the wall in the restaurant.
Would have been funnier if you'd sent Frank Mir out as a surprise waiter though.

I think they'd be cool and respectful towards each other

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

PicsArt_01-13-12.27.27.jpg

Very happy for you to encounter a MMA Legend like Big Nog, but I have a question that might seems rude if you don't mind answering.

Is the lady in OP pic the same as the one in your avatar?

You're a lucky man!!

He's one of my favorite fighters of all time.

I use to watch him fight in Pride too. First time I saw him was when he triangles Coleman.

He got that scar on his back from a tractor accident that almost killed him as a kid.

Good shit. What was he congratulating you for ? Or was he wishing you a happy new year?

Awesome! Nog is one of my favorite fighters ever, would be so awesome to meet him. I wouldn't be able to resist saying something either.

Once when I was working at a call center about a decade ago, I got a call and the account was sityodong. I spoke to Mark Dellagrotte for a couple minutes about incredibly mundane business stuff. Didn't get to mention mma at all :(

are you absolutely sure this isnt Minotoro?

did you ask him to remove his shirt?

That's awesome. Big Nog is one of my favorite people on earth.

TS, awesome experience sir. :D

for those who don't get the bus/carrot references. Google is your friend:

Very cool, thanks for sharing. war Big Nog

Did he tip..? If so how much..?

83B1E31E-BF53-4CEE-AF48-301B572DF914.jpeg
So badass. Big Nog, @Arqueto, and Hattori Hanzo. Did he agree to make you Japanese steel?

Back