Minotauro came to my restaurant!

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg
Very cool man. My brother lives down in Fukuoka for about 10 years now. He has been thinking about opening a small restaurant. What city are you in?

Highly highly glorious my friend. Very lucky

Did you ask him to describe what it’s like to be on the receiving end of the GOATS G&P??

This is no BJ Penn at the airport thread. It's kind of disappointing. It's both respectful and interesting. And you are too small to be a true sherbro.

I do not know what to make of this.

Please bring on the shoops and right this confusing state I cannot yet rectify with words.
Bro it's just the angle. I can confirm that TS is 7 feet tall, 350 pounds lean.

That chick has no clue who he is or why you guys are holding your fists up like that but she decided to join in anyway. Plus she can cook? Marriage material.
That chick is Weili Zhang. Either that or I'm racist.

I bet it was Minotouro not Minotauro and he was pranking you.

I really wished big nog would just retired off to the sunset after KO'ing Shaub.

Im a sushi shokunin, lifelong chef.
First and best poke restaurant in Brazil.
Also best sashimi in town. Our ramen is not too shabby either with artisanal noodles and the broth itself takes over 12h of prep.
Im proud of everything we serve. Regarding the food, no cost cutting whatsoever, everything is as good as possible.
{<redford}

Big Nog in his pride days just seemed indestructible, he was in Australia with Meisha and Pearson and someone asked him about the carrot and the bus, he actually took it really well. I think there is a video.

Big Nog hate "The Shale" :)

legit cool story on sherdog! A+ would read again

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

Pela placa do restaurante é mais um BR na área haha

Very nice story brother! I met Minotauro in the International Auto Show (Salão do Automóvel) a few years back, before his fight with Werdum.
We did not talk much but he's a very nice and laid back guy.

Did he tip..? If so how much..?
Enough
Pela placa do restaurante é mais um BR na área haha

Very nice story brother! I met Minotauro in the International Auto Show (Salão do Automóvel) a few years back, before his fight with Werdum.
We did not talk much but he's a very nice and laid back guy.
Indeed! Em Floripa!
Nice catch.

Back