Maycee Barber Lashes Out at Octagon Doctor for His Actions and Comments

Did the doctor do anything wrong?

• Total voters
Didn't matter what the doctor did, wouldn't have stopped Roxy laying on top of her

I actually agree with what she said

I have never seen the doctor examine someone's knee like that before.

And if you determine something is torn, stop the fight.

but theres countless instances where a doctor has looked a foot that appeared broken, or a hand that appeared broken, or a nose, or an eye etc..

He did something wrong by checking it when historically they never have. That being said she would have lost regardless.

Besides, the doctor did not "draw attention to it" till the start of the third round

Whats her excuse for rounds 1 and 2?

I like her "Modelo fighting" spirit to keep fighting on.
Ftfy

Modelo1-1024x679.jpg

The Doctor would not have done that if she was a dude.

Ya, Roxy for sure clued in at that moment; right when the ref checked it...not when she fucking screamed and fell right in Roxy's face. Come on, like even a dash of common sense and we can see this is pure ego. And Roxy showed total class by not attacking the (clearly injured) knee.

Thread needs more froot.

This pic should be a staple of all future Maycee threads...

Fat-little-yam-legs.png

Credit to @The Clark

I personally think the doctor fucked up though... A knee is the corner/fighter's call, not the medic.

I voted yes. But only because the doctor came in and gave a diagnosis on the fly like he is a human MRI.

Makes sense where she's coming from, but then, Roxy knew and still deliberately took it upon herself to not target the knee in any way. She even stuck to grappling so Maycee didn't have to move around and put more weight on it.

Roxy handicapped herself and still beat the shit out of this arrogant scam-artist.

#roxybless

Her position is stupid and self-indulgent.

But the doctor should never be at another fight again. He let someone whom he "diagnosed" as having a partial ACL tear continue to fight.

it's seriously odd to me a doctor saying she has a partial acl tear and let it continue. dude if youre going to do an examination and you come up with that conclusion then fucking stop the fight idiot.

maycee is spoiled and has a really weird dad and story but I mean she obviously isnt a little bitch she does what every fighter does and just says yea i'm fuckin fine go away no matter what.

Roxi mentioned in the post fight interview it was obvious Maycee was injured. I believe she said she heard her scream or express pain, not to mention Maycee grabbed her knee on the ground didn't she? All this before the odd interference by the doctor...

Everyone who watched the fight broadcast heard her scream. Even if you had your tv on mute you could tell she was hurt, yet she thinks she was hiding it well enough that the doctor exposed “her hand” to her opponent lol?

This is a truly baffling argument Barber is trying to make here. I have no idea what she and her dad are thinking.

Last edited:
Classic psycho chic... pointing everywhere else except for at herself

Dealt with these kinda women before...absolutely exhausting

Classic psycho chic... pointing everywhere else except for at herself

Dealt with these kinda women before...absolutely exhausting
so like, a regular woman?

....ba dum tsssssss

Lost all respect for Roxi for using the oblique kicks once she seen the injury

Back