My Formal Apology To Maycee Barber

Dern has her tenaciousness but unlike Maysee she hasn’t developed, puberty notwithstanding.

Threads like this are really sad tbh

I formally apologise to absolutely no one (especially not sporting professionals who don’t give a flying fuck whether I exist let alone anything opinion I may have expressed about them on karate forum).

Barber was the reason I made a sherdog account, so I could argue that she deserved the win against Andrea Lee

I’m not a WMMA simp and I don’t care about Barber but seeing the robbery shouts was so infuriating I had to get in on the argument

I was thinking wild savage PRIDE FC Wanderlei Silva... almost. Definitely not methodical well rounded GSP.

Meh, I'm still not impressed.

Chook was tailor made for her. If you can physically bully Chook around and not gas completely, you're gonna either finish her or win a competitive enough decision. Maycee's whole style is based around being a bully.

And Chook didn't look good to me. 12 months off in what was clearly a pretty bad time for her do her any favors.

Maycee's problem is that she now has to fight either LIpski, Karine, Natalia, Andrade, Manon, or Erin.

Of all those girls I give her a small chance of beating Karine as long as she can survive the first round (because Karine can slow under pressure), which ain't likely. Maybe she can beat Lipski if she wears her down enough. Lipski is greatly improved though.

Chook was highly ranked, however, so she's probably getting someone higher up. All those other girls are going to destroy her badly.
Choose wasn't tailor made for her lol. Chook has a longer reach and plays the keep away game

Choose wasn't tailor made for her lol. Chook has a longer reach and plays the keep away game

Chook has zero power in everything she does, and is at a disadvantage against fighters who can crash forwards and impose themselves on her physically.

Barber's whole style is to crash forward and impose herself physically lol.

Chook was the easiest matchup in the top 15 for Barber style wise apart from Ribas, who she already whooped, and O'Neil, who hasn't really proven herself to be top 15 despite her ranking.

I feel like 6 months in Thailand would totally elevate her game, she is what she is but if she cleaned up those kicks and tightened up the clinch game (and elbows on exit etc) she would be a lot more dangerous

That fight was like dollar store norma dumont vs thrift store holly holm

I bet her tights after that fight smelled amazing

Hespect bro
BarberBless
(She’s mine tho)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back