My Formal Apology To Maycee Barber

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I've been pretty harsh on Maycee. I thought she was all talk and got properly exposed once she started facing real competition. However, despite her setbacks and failure to become the youngest champ, she's persevered and improved. She's still by no means a technical master, but Chook (Or whatever new Italian name she got from her husband) is a very solid, if not incredibly boring gatekeeper for that division. If you can get past the Chook, you're the real deal. I thought Chook had her in the second round after she found her distance, but Barber adjusted and came back in the third, and won herself the fight. Wasn't the most entertaining, but it wasn't the worst. Maycee is a fucking savage. She's not the most skilled, but she just may be the most tenacious.

She's won herself a fan.

On the other hand Barber should apologize Zhumagulov

20230619012658_Zhalgas_Zhumagulov_ff.JPG

I started as a hater now Im fan

Her style and aggresiveness have grown on me a bit, I just can't shake that she has the women's version of that "that guy with a face you just want to punch".

She looks like she's leaned out a bit actually. She lost weight in the correct places, minimally affecting her best assets.

I'd finally let her sit on my face, like she's been asking for months now
She may have to fight for that, you tongue the asshole of a few others as well.

I gotta admit, I've been pretty harsh on Maycee. I thought she was all talk and got properly exposed once she started facing real competition. However, despite her setbacks and failure to become the youngest champ, she's persevered and improved. She's still by no means a technical master, but Chook (Or whatever new Italian name she got from her husband) is a very solid, if not incredibly boring gatekeeper for that division. If you can get past the Chook, you're the real deal. I thought Chook had her in the second round after she found her distance, but Barber adjusted and came back in the third, and won herself the fight. Wasn't the most entertaining, but it wasn't the worst. Maycee is a fucking savage. She's not the most skilled, but she just may be the most tenacious.

She's won herself a fan.
Her ass looked amazing🍑
I hope she wears white again and again!!🤩
Lookin proper thicc in her final form.

Yeah man, she is fun to watch, exciting, tenacious and highly aesthetic.

Really enjoyed it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back