My Formal Apology To Maycee Barber

Meh, I'm still not impressed.

Chook was tailor made for her. If you can physically bully Chook around and not gas completely, you're gonna either finish her or win a competitive enough decision. Maycee's whole style is based around being a bully.

And Chook didn't look good to me. 12 months off in what was clearly a pretty bad time for her do her any favors.

Maycee's problem is that she now has to fight either LIpski, Karine, Natalia, Andrade, Manon, or Erin.

Of all those girls I give her a small chance of beating Karine as long as she can survive the first round (because Karine can slow under pressure), which ain't likely. Maybe she can beat Lipski if she wears her down enough. Lipski is greatly improved though.

Chook was highly ranked, however, so she's probably getting someone higher up. All those other girls are going to destroy her badly.

On the other hand Barber should apologize Zhumagulov

20230619012658_Zhalgas_Zhumagulov_ff.JPG
Nailed it. Post of the year so far.

Barber is female Chris Leben. This was the best matchup for her because Samonella doesn't enough power to back her off.

Her ass looked amazing🍑
I hope she wears white again and again!!🤩
The only thing missing is a "Kish" incident imagine that with the white shorts as well? an ass like that can do no wrong IMO

Attachments

• 1710110121653.png
    1710110121653.png
    636.4 KB · Views: 12
I still don't think she's that good, but she is very physical in there and aggressive.

Also, her ass looked better than ever last night.

Her kicks still suck and they couldn't be more telegraphed if she tried.

Her aggression is good and all but overall she has nothing special.
She looked good against Ribas though.

Meh, I'm still not impressed.

Chook was tailor made for her. If you can physically bully Chook around and not gas completely, you're gonna either finish her or win a competitive enough decision. Maycee's whole style is based around being a bully.

And Chook didn't look good to me. 12 months off in what was clearly a pretty bad time for her do her any favors.

Maycee's problem is that she now has to fight either LIpski, Karine, Natalia, Andrade, Manon, or Erin.

Of all those girls I give her a small chance of beating Karine as long as she can survive the first round (because Karine can slow under pressure), which ain't likely. Maybe she can beat Lipski if she wears her down enough. Lipski is greatly improved though.

Chook was highly ranked, however, so she's probably getting someone higher up. All those other girls are going to destroy her badly.
I said in pbp I think it will be Rose next. A big win over ribas will have her top 10 as a Flyweigh and she's got star power something that maycee would love.

Erin and Manon won't make sense unless on gets injured.
Everyone else you mentioned is ranked lower and has no name.

respect the thread TS I was always excited to see how far maycee could go and now she's proven to be a top fly. I get why everyone turned on her because she's got attitude tho.

I said in pbp I think it will be Rose next. A big win over ribas will have her top 10 as a Flyweigh and she's got star power something that maycee would love.

I'd like to see Mayvee vs. Natalia silva, but I doubt it happens.

respect the thread TS I was always excited to see how far maycee could go and now she's proven to be a top fly. I get why everyone turned on her because she's got attitude tho.

Well, it ain't Rose as she's booked against Ribas. Maybe if she takes no damage and wants a quick-ish turnaround.

Yes, Erin and Manon don't make sense next, but they're ahead of her and at some point she's likelyy going to have to fight one of them.

She's probably going to have to end up taking some lower ranked and with less name if she wants to keep active. I wouldn't be surprised if she got Natalia or Cortez.

Cortez she could beat, though I wouldn't favor her. Natalia would wreck her badly. Maycee's best attribute is her clinch game, but that's actually also Natalia's if you look at her career in depth, and she'd miles beyond Barber at it.

Back