Maycee Barber Lashes Out at Octagon Doctor for His Actions and Comments

Did the doctor do anything wrong?

• Total voters
Lost all respect for Roxi for using the oblique kicks once she seen the injury
lol fuckin why.

if my paycheck relies on a victory and I see you limping on one of your legs just tell your leg goodbye or tap out cause im gonna fuck it up. its a fight not dancing with the stars.

Classic psycho chic... pointing everywhere else except for at herself

Dealt with these kinda women before...absolutely exhausting
Story of my fucking life bro... I dont even know how I do it... It's like I trade psychos every few months, and have done for the last 20 odd years... Some of my exes even have names like "Psycho Tiff" and "Manic Mia" and I still went out with the nutters... It's completely self inflicted, but I know the pain of the addiction to the chaos very well.

lol fuckin why.

if my paycheck relies on a victory and I see you limping on one of your legs just tell your leg goodbye or tap out cause im gonna fuck it up. its a fight not dancing with the stars.

She was trying to hyper-extend the joint, SO DISGUSTING LOST ALL RESPECT FOREVER

She was trying to hyper-extend the joint, SO DISGUSTING LOST ALL RESPECT FOREVER
lol well yea dude youre supposed to hurt people it's a fight. are you being facetious I don't even know lol

Maycee is just full of excuses, isn't she?

She should be mad at her parents, if anything, for giving her a baby-talk name, as well as deep-seated narcissism.

Learn from your failures, Maycee. Don't hide them.

Lucky for her she was facing the Happy Warrior who wouldn't target the injury.Roxy said she doesnt want to inflict damage on her opponent, except for the time she elbowed Maycee's head in.

Story of my fucking life bro... I dont even know how I do it... It's like I trade psychos every few months, and have done for the last 20 odd years... Some of my exes even have names like "Psycho Tiff" and "Manic Mia" and I still went out with the nutters... It's completely self inflicted, but I know the pain of the addiction to the chaos very well.
Amen broseph

Well said. Been there, done that. Every time I try to exit- they put up their cuddly act then I am luted into believing that THIS time it is going to be different.

Never is

lol well yea dude youre supposed to hurt people it's a fight. are you being facetious I don't even know lol

I never seen the fight lol did she even use oblique kicks?

She's really not wrong. Doc should have checked at last/next round stoppage.

It that were dude's fighting the knee would have been violently targeted. Lucky for Macee she fights ladies.

I never seen the fight lol did she even use oblique kicks?
hahhaahahaha you think I did either??

i dont know i just make shit up

so yea sure she did

still talking about it like it was a controversial fight and she got jobbed. the facts are this: she's fat, she got hit with some right hands, was taken down, beaten up, then got hit with a jab that torqued her knee out of place because she's too heavy, then she got mounted and beat up and swept a few times and lost. To an old cosplayer she was expected to beat. What else is there?

Amen broseph

Well said. Been there, done that. Every time I try to exit- they put up their cuddly act then I am luted into believing that THIS time it is going to be different.

Never is

mUWEog4Nrhebm.gif

You know beforehand though... And it's a double edged sword because the ups with crazy bitches are awesome, and you get the full package... The downside, unfortunately is so low that it affects your work, social, and family life becayse you're always in the phone or cajcekmjng arrangement because you're dealing with crazy/needy/raging. Or just too tired.

I worked out that I'm never going to change the type of woman I go for, I'm not exactly sane either... Which makes the solution super easy - you just need to not care about possessions. That way you can always keep moving, providing you have a skill to work with as you do. I'm a chef, so whenever shit gets loco I find a job somewhere I want to visit for a season, pretend like an irresistible offer came in, bounce, and spend a few months partying in the sun. It's why I don't post here during the summer normally. This year I did similar domestically... Never give them a chance to sink the crazy hooks in... Plus your desire for chaos will always be satisfied because shit happens on the road and in strange towns that you just can't predict.

I was born in the wrong time. I'd have made a GOAT level wandering philosopher.

Last edited:
You know beforehand though... And it's a double edged sword because the ups with crazy bitches are awesome, and you get the full package... The downside, unfortunately is so low that it affects your work, social, and family life becayse you're always in the phone or cajcekmjng arrangement because you're dealing with crazy/needy/raging. Or just too tired.

I worked out that I'm never going to change the type of woman I go for, I'm not exactly sane either... Which makes the solution super easy - you just need to not care about possessions. That way you can always keep moving, providing you have a skill to work with as you do. I'm a chef, so whenever shit gets loco I find a job somewhere I want to visit for a season, pretend like an irresistible offer came in, bounce, and spend a few months partying in the sun. It's why I don't post here during the summer normally. This year I did similar domestically... Never give them a chance to sink the crazy hooks in... Plus your desire for chaos will always be satisfied because shit happens on the road and in strange towns that you just can't predict.

I was born in the wrong time. I'd have made a GOAT level wandering philosopher.
hah! thanks for sharing bro

I needed to read that. In a sticky situation right now myself. Like you said, the ups are awesome. But the downs, is basically punishment or not 'obeying'. This time it's a bit more scary because it's not the wild kind of crazy I'm used to. it's the subtle more diplomatic crazy of "oh if you dont want to meet anymore it's up to you...by the way I'm traveling tomorrow, last minute... no I dont know when I'll be back". This is after drawing a line, for basically not allowing to have hooks placed into me deeper than it already is.

For one month I played it ultra cool, and deflected everything she threw at me- those subtle taunts, and provocative messages: just so that the instance I respond with emotion- she can hang me and make it all my fault. She's done that before, times.
I gave her another chance, obviously thinking it would be different. Nope, just more of the same in different packaging.

Hah. Glad we got to talk about this. I dont know what kinda fated this, but it's exactly what I need to hear. haha. Crazy coincidence. Cheers bro, thanks.

hah! thanks for sharing bro

I needed to read that. In a sticky situation right now myself. Like you said, the ups are awesome. But the downs, is basically punishment or not 'obeying'. This time it's a bit more scary because it's not the wild kind of crazy I'm used to. it's the subtle more diplomatic crazy of "oh if you dont want to meet anymore it's up to you...by the way I'm traveling tomorrow, last minute... no I dont know when I'll be back". This is after drawing a line, for basically not allowing to have hooks placed into me deeper than it already is.

For one month I played it ultra cool, and deflected everything she threw at me- those subtle taunts, and provocative messages: just so that the instance I respond with emotion- she can hang me and make it all my fault. She's done that before, times.
I gave her another chance, obviously thinking it would be different. Nope, just more of the same in different packaging.

Hah. Glad we got to talk about this. I dont know what kinda fated this, but it's exactly what I need to hear. haha. Crazy coincidence. Cheers bro, thanks.
Lots of sherbros I talk to are in similar situations... You're far from alone in this one mang.
If you're not able to bounce because of commitments like rent/family then there's an alternative short term fix...

You have to pretend that you're the star of a movie, like the Truman Show, people are watching you live your life, only you are spectating as well... When it gets surreal, you have to take a step back and fresh what's happening, and the backwards stuff they're saying as part of the script... And that it's a comedy.

This might sound like a strange way of dealing with things, but it's basically the same as counting to ten, only you have a much clearer head when it comes to processing your response. Remembering that you're the star of your own comedy movie stops you taking an emotional path either way, be it taking things to heart, or asking to be forgiven for stuff you didn't do... You're in control from an abstract position, and, while you can't change crazy, you can change the eating makes you feel about yourself... Don't let it emasculate you because they don't let go once the balls are in their crazy grasp... You gotta take a subversive mental hugh ground... And live your life like the star of a show that only you are watching...Trust me, it works... Not always, but it definitely takes the edge off...

You'll be ok bro. Hardening up isn't about being mean to people, or being one if those incel weirdos, it's about being strong inside yourself, and not giving a fuck. You're an escapist sherdogger - here to get away from life like me... It will all be ok come summer. Have a think about working abroad for a few months... Broadens horizons like something else.

tumblr_mqbcenZCOE1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Are you serious though?

It's not Roxy's job to avoid damage - if it was a cut above the eye a fighter would be expected to target it, same with a rub injury... What is so sacred about a leg that should protect it from having potentially fight-ending strikes thrown at it? She blew it out worse by continuing anyway - her corner should have thrown the towel in.

I actually agree with what she said

I have never seen the doctor examine someone's knee like that before.

And if you determine something is torn, stop the fight.
They look at other injuries, so nothing different here.

Are you serious though?

It's not Roxy's job to avoid damage - if it was a cut above the eye a fighter would be expected to target it, same with a rub injury... What is so sacred about a leg that should protect it from having potentially fight-ending strikes thrown at it? She blew it out worse by continuing anyway - her corner should have thrown the towel in.

He’s just trolling man he didn’t even watch the fight.

Kid got brutalized by Roxy the Just Bleed priestess. Shes still has brain trauma

What makes this so much better is Roxys response to everything, too humble and even said she went out of her way to not target the leg.
Pure class that woman.
....same can’t be said for Barber though

Back