Magomed Ankalaev: Alex Pereira Kept Away from Me for A Reason

Didn’t Ank turn down a fight with Pereira for UFC 300?

<JagsKiddingMe>
There is no aspect of Ankalaev that is likable.

Not his style, not his look, not his personality, not his level of opposition, not his humility.

He is ugly when measured by any metric.

Dude literally rejects a fight with Pereira — that Pereira wants to have sooner — so while Pereira is ready to sign for a fight RIGHT AWAY — Ankalaev runs away like the pussy he is.

He only wants to fight in a Muslim area, so he gets favorable treatment. Pure bullishit.

Alex has proven capable of beating multiple Champions, across multiple divisions, and is ready to fight in Elite Form at the drop of a hat.

Fuck this neckbeard, who actually turned down the very fight he claims to be clamoring for, and a chance at the title, when his last accomplishment was against the bum Johnnie Walker, and before that an embarrassing performance against Jan Błachowicz.

Guy who literally turned down a fight with Alex claims Alex is keeping away from him. Can't wait for Poatan to knock this guy out.

Bro, Ank is on a 1 fight win streak with 1 win in his last 3.

What more could he possibly do to guarantee his title shot (at his time and location of choice)!!?!?!?

ae0ee790f336747a3c128bcfde015264.jpg

He just needs 7 or 8 months notice and the location to be Abu Dhabi. Is that to much to ask?

And don't even get me started about Alex pereira and his blatant ducking by staying incredibly active and fighting former recent champs every 3 months even with a broken toe or taking short notice fights with his belt on the line.

alex-pereira-jiri-prochazka.gif
I want this as my AV. Any idea how to save it as a file that can be uploaded into the sherdog interface? It only lets me save it as an html...

I’m conflicted on this fight, on one hand I think Alex fucks Ank up bad because of Anks bad iq, but on the other hand I think Ank just takes Alex down and wins and easy decision, it’s rumoured it’s gonna be in Abu Dhabi

Back