News Luis Peña arrested, charged with robbery and battery

I don't know the details of the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if he smacked someone up then took something that originally belonged to him and they called it a robbery even though he probably it was his to begin with. I don't know the details, so I'm just speculating. Let's wait for more details to come out.

It reminded me of Conor's cellphone breaking case and how they cahrged him with assault or some bullshit like that because he smashed some dudes phone.
I bet you can dunk a basketball. The way you make massive leaps to assume you know what the fuck happened man your calf muscles are like Hulkamania pythons.

They're gonna have a hard time deciding on a proper sentence

They can't tell what race he is

i
He’s a cracker when he fronts the courts and a brother when he’s in the hood

This sucks cuz I always rooted for him because he came out of a small local gym and I would see him at bjj tournaments.

"People aren't comfortable talking about this"

Huh, seems like almost everyone is comfortable talking about this anymore. Especially when they're trying to worm their way out of consequences.
Maybe he has legit issues but was afraid to address them because people may do what you are doing now. Maybe his actions are a wake up call. I bet you watch Judge shows and be like “yeah dude, I could see me on that high chair passing judgment and dropping the hammer like a bad ass). Don’t lie

Maybe he has legit issues but was afraid to address them because people may do what you are doing now. Maybe his actions are a wake up call. I bet you watch Judge shows and be like “yeah dude, I could see me on that high chair passing judgment and dropping the hammer like a bad ass). Don’t lie

Nah, being a real estate broker pays way better than arbitration.

Does anyone have any details on what actually happened? Did he snatch his girlfriends phone or was he out robbing old ladies? Not defending either behavior I just won't jump to conclusions
^^^^^THIS

Idk what it is with Peña tbh. From what I've seen in AKA training videos he seems to be a sweet kid, perhaps a little slow. While we point and laugh at him, maybe he's easy to influence by bad intentioned others to do some dumb shit. IIRC this isn't the first time he's had some run ins with the law. Maybe the UFC just pays garbage and he's resorting to petty crime.

Or it could all be a facade and he's really just a thug. Who knows

Sounds like he is going down the Jason Mayhem Miller path.

Seven agents right now
Then that’s awesome now go play boss to them cause on this here kung fu karate forum you aint shit but a boy bashing a man for saying he has a problem when he is clearly out of sorts mentally. They teach you that in real estate school?

Then that’s awesome now go play boss to them cause on this here kung fu karate forum you aint shit but a boy bashing a man for saying he has a problem when he is clearly out of sorts mentally. They teach you that in real estate school?
You realize every criminal ever on some level has "mental health issues"

At some point, you're an adult, and you get treated as such. Hitler had a bad home life lol, the world doesn't owe you understanding

They did not, actually.
Stick to what you know. You dont know about that man’s mental state nor desire to experience it. Every time yoou think about criticizing people how claim mental illness you be thankful that isnt you and not pass judgment. If not I an afraid you have one yourself. Insensitive narcissistic prick lol

You realize every criminal ever on some level has "mental health issues"

At some point, you're an adult, and you get treated as such. Hitler had a bad home life lol, the world doesn't owe you understanding
Absolutely many people flat out do have mental illness and NONE should be criticized for revealing it or seeking help AT ANY TIME. If not I think you have cruel sociopathic tendencies yourself.

Absolutely many people flat out do have mental illness and NONE should be criticized for revealing it or seeking help AT ANY TIME. If not I think you have cruel sociopathic tendencies yourself.
I'm not criticizing him for revealing it or seeking help, I'm criticizing him for using it as an excuse to commit crime. Very common in today's society, zero personal accountability. And if try to encourage personal accountability you get called a sociopath lmao.

I'm not criticizing him for revealing it or seeking help, I'm criticizing him for using it as an excuse to commit crime. Very common in today's society, zero personal accountability. And if try to encourage personal accountability you get called a sociopath lmao.
Have you ever had a mental illness your damn self? Would you like to experience having moments that cause you to snap and lose control? You probably deserve it because you have no problem judging people on criteria you are highly uneducated about while bragging on a fancy career. I wouldn’t give a fuck but its about a fighter in a sport I enjoy. You are being a straight up douche. Criticize the crime you sick sum bitch. Dont ever criticize a man for admitting a mental problem

What was that post about overcoming his demons and anxiety he posted 2 days ago? Was it before or after the robbery / battery?...

Back