News Luis Peña arrested, charged with robbery and battery

3G73jw.gif
Loved that episode, well really the show in general

You can have a mental illness and still be a degenerate scumbag.
Personal accountability is kryptonite to guys like this

A loooot of people these days rationalize bad behavior with "poor mental health" yet they do nothing to actually fix their mental health. Mental health is never an excuse for committing a crime, or hurting others.

You can have a mental illness and still be a degenerate scumbag.
Criticize the scumbagging dummy. I am talking about people criticizing the man for saying he has a mental issue. Its not hard to draw a distinction. He has to be accountable for his crime and I wish him nothing but success with his mental condition. Was that hard to do the human thing you mental midget? Im sorry dwarf

Criticize the scumbagging dummy. I am talking about people criticizing the man for saying he has a mental issue. Its not hard to draw a distinction. He has to be accountable for his crime and I wish him nothing but success with his mental condition. Was that hard to do the human thing you mental midget? Im sorry dwarf
Everyone agrees with that lol, as long as you believe he should be held accountable for what he did, we agree

Also people that are aware of mental health issues need to actually seek help, posting about it on Twitter does nothing, it just comes off as an excuse

Everyone agrees with that lol, as long as you believe he should be held accountable for what he did, we agree

Also people that are aware of mental health issues need to actually seek help, posting about it on Twitter does nothing, it just comes off as an excuse
The person to whom I originally addressed flat out did criticize him saying he had mental issues and I called it a clown move. Where do we have confusio?. Would you like me to underline it? If you were that guy are you bactracking now? I mean nobody’s perfect just dont do that lame shit

The oerson to whom I originally addressed flat out did criticize him saying he had mental issues and I called it a clown move. Where do we have confusion. Would you like me to underline it? If you were that guy are you bactracking now? I mean nobody’s perfect just dont do that lame shit
He was saying it's a clown move because it comes off as an excuse because IT IS

If you have mental health issues, seek help, don't post about it on Twitter right after you commit a crime and then pretend it's about it being ok for people to talk about mental health publicly lol. Do you get my point? Or are you gonna keep ranting about how everyone who questions him is a sociopath who deserves a mental breakdown?

He was saying it's a clown move because it comes off as an excuse because IT IS

If you have mental health issues, seek help, don't post about it on Twitter right after you commit a crime and then pretend it's about it being ok for people to talk about mental health publicly lol. Do you get my point? Or are you gonna keep ranting about how everyone who questions him is a sociopath who deserves a mental breakdown?
How in the fuck do you know the severity of his mental issues when NOBODY does? We dont even know the severity of what occurred. How do you know that his snap wasnt what was the final straw that made him address his issues? How the fuck do you know that his issues werent so bad the UFC would have cut him if revealed? Basically you dont know shit and dont educate yourself on mental conditions yet judge people with them. Whether to save his ass or just this is a wakeup call for him a man should never be criticized for that. You probably lack the courage to tell the world you have a problem like that I fucking guarantee. I only know because you sit on your high horse criticizing a man that did. You probably should look in the mirror at that energy you put out before it comes back to you. Some people on this forum are sick

How in the fuck do you know the severity of his mental issues when NOBODY does? We dont even know the severity of what occurred. How do you know that his snap wasnt what was the final straw that made him address his issues? How the fuck do you know that his issues werent so bad the UFC would have cut him if revealed? Basically you dont know shit and dont educate yourself on mental conditions yet judge people with them. Whether to save his ass or just this is a wakeup call for him a man should never be criticized for that. You probably lack the courage to tell the world you have a problem like that I fucking guarantee. I only know because you sit on your high horse criticizing a man that did. You probably should look in the mirror at that energy you put out before it comes back to you. Some people on this forum are sick
… I can tell you’ve had mental health issues

I thought everyone knew he was kind of a goon?

You’re the one calling people sociopaths and horrible people which is much worse than anyone has said about you or Pena. Your rants sound pretty crazy.
I stand on what I said. Criticizing a man for admitting a mental issue that you as a man HAVE NO DAMN CLUE the severity or veracity of and have zero education on is some sick sociopath shit and exactly why people dont come forward until it’s to late. You even just tried to do it to me not knowing who the fuck I am. Its a very ugly mindset and you may have narcissistic personality disorder. Im no Dr. just look into it. Peace

I stand on what I said. Criticizing a man for admitting a mental issue that you as a man HAVE NO DAMN CLUE the severity or veracity of and have zero education on is some sick sociopath shit and exactly why people dont come forward until it’s to late. You even just tried to do it to me not knowing who the fuck I am. Its a very ugly mindset and you may have narcissistic personality disorder. Im no Dr. just look into it. Peace
You say this like tweeting about it helps, seek help, and go to a therapist. (Not saying you necessarily but in general)

You say this like tweeting about it helps, seek help, and go to a therapist. (Not saying you necessarily but in general)
So you dont think that maybe the fans friends and family of this man will appreciate him getting help in his moment of extreme public failure? Got you. You just type without thinking because its hard to see things like this from your high and mighty throne. I wont hold you up chief. BTW you are dead ass wrong. Im not just calling you out I hope your friends who agree with that ugly shit read this to. Empathy is a commodity amongst the dignified. Try some

So you dont think that maybe the fans friends and family of this man will appreciate him getting help in his moment of extreme public failure? Got you. You just type without thinking because its hard to see things like this from your high and mighty throne. I wont hold you up chief. BTW you are dead ass wrong. Im not just calling you out I hope your friends who agree with that ugly shit read this to. Empathy is a commodity amongst the dignified. Try some
You realize it’s possible to be overly empathetic right?

You realize it’s possible to be overly empathetic right?
I wouldn’t buy one of your houses they would fall apart immediately just like your logic in criticizing a man for seeking help with his mental issues. If you do it again I will be right back to deliver your big red shoes Mr. Clown

I wouldn’t buy one of your houses they would fall apart immediately just like your logic in criticizing a man for seeking help with his mental issues. If you do it again I will be right back to deliver your big red shoes Mr. Clown

You were so excited to bust out that quip that you didn't even realize that he's not the real estate agent

Back