News Luis Peña arrested, charged with robbery and battery

Being dismissive of others claim to have mental health concerns in any society is flat out unacceptable and downright cowardice. It is a mental health concern. I am concerned you dont get the severity of that it should ALWAYS be viewed an act of courage to acknowledge and seek help. I dont give a flat out fuck what you think someone did. The reason you have so many people snapping and not taking care of their issues is because of cowards like you attacking when they do. You dont even know what this man did but you are ready to attack and dismiss because of a crime. Thats a mental health concern and you dont get it. Things dont even get diagnosed because of cowards like you to scared to say its ok to get help no matter what man fuck you. Spineless wimp. Mods I eat the dubs. This sociopathic behavior needs to stop
You know nothing about me. I didn't say anything about Violent Bob or anyone with mental health issues. I was talking about you and your pathetic rants moron. You are very angry tonight son. Sit down.

The same people saying oh he has mental health problems leave him alone and making excuses for him, are the same people who say "Who cares if the person has mental health issues it was the guns fault."

You can't have it both ways.

This dude has issues... he even tried to snatch DC’s microphone.<{hughesimpress}>

6CD8B55D-5037-4DE3-B117-21BE4BD1FF28.gif

Just hand the mic over DC you goof.

They're gonna have a hard time deciding on a proper sentence

They can't tell what race he is

i
Your Honor, it would be unconscionable to place my client in custody. Who will he sit with at chow?

At a minimum, we seek a determination from the court, along with a note in his jacket, on whether Mr Pena is a Wood, a Homie, or BGD

Your Honor, it would be unconscionable to place my client in custody. Who will he sit with at chow?

At a minimum, we seek a determination from the court, along with a note in his jacket, on whether Mr Pena is a Wood, a Homie, or BGD

Good one.

You gotta wonder if this would have happened if he had a better paying job.

<Neil01>

Back