Lets End the Debate now : anything under 5'7 & 135lbs is manlet status

the deep-seated inferiority complex of people manifests itself through a need to tag anything or anyone as lesser than them. tsch. if people of substance who actually moved the world and made history were this fixated to form we'd still probably be in the dark ages. thank heavens they know better.

Weight has nothing to do with it, you can be a buff manlet, a fat manlet, a skinny one, etc. 5'7 and below I agree with tho. That's a manlet, baby.

anything under 6ft is manlet in the western world

standard is obviously different in some 3rd world countries

That doesn't make sense. The average height in the USA is 5' 9.5". Are you saying that people taller than the average man are manlets?

And what is the real definition of a manlet? I can't even find it on the internet. It seems like a word that means nothing.

If someone is small, you can just call him small. If someone is skinny, you can call him skinny? What does manlet means?

Serra is not a manlet although hes only 5'6 since the guy is thick

Cruz is pushing it but 5'8 is a pretty ideal height for a guy

Everyone at 125 is a manlet
Everyone at 135 below 5'7 is a manlet
Everyone at 145 is not a manlet save for Frankie, Uriah and Mendes

Depends where you live, in Iowa 5'8 is little.

Anyone who can make 145lb is manlet status.

I'll take being 5'8" with an 8" dong over being 6'4" with a 5-incher any day of the fuckin' week.

so wait tho, if the cutoff is 5'8" does that mean 5'8" is a manlet, of anything under 5'8" is a manlet?

People are fucking crazy on here.
5'10 is AVERAGE height.
I would say anyone under 5'7 you could possibly say is a "manlet", but its a dumb fucking term anyways.

anything under 6ft is manlet in the western world

standard is obviously different in some 3rd world countries

5' 9" is average height for a man in the western world. There are even heavyweights under 6 feet. In boxing too. Tyson was a "manlet" by your standards since he was 5' 10".

haha yeah! And if you read books you're a big dumb NERD!!!

Funny that most of these "manlets" would beat the shit out of a normal person, much less a typical sherdogger. People who think height is the measure of being a man are stupid. You're probably a fat, piece of shit neckbeard who would get destroyed by a manlet in a fight. As far as i'm concerned, they're more man than any of the losers putting them down for something they can't control.

5' 9" is average height for a man in the western world. There are even heavyweights under 6 feet. In boxing too. Tyson was a "manlet" by your standards since he was 5' 10".

Unfortunately Tyson and Fedor are both manlets, as are you brah.

If you're under 5'7 or whatever this new manlet measuring thing is are you still a manlet if you've got a big dick?

Like, what if you're 5'5 and just packing an absolute monster down there. Seems weird you'd still be a manlet.

Travis Browne is like almost 7 foot, so he's way over these manlet numbers, but we've all seen that pic of him in the g-string or whatever it was and whatever he was hiding in a small space like that was probably too small to even be called a dick.

So would Travis Browne be a manlet and does dick size matter is what I'm asking.

Funny that most of these "manlets" would beat the shit out of a normal person, much less a typical sherdogger. People who think height is the measure of being a man are stupid. You're probably a fat, piece of shit neckbeard who would get destroyed by a manlet in a fight. As far as i'm concerned, they're more man than any of the losers putting them down for something they can't control.
image.png

Back