Topuria isn't 5'8 and is really just a manlet in disguise

Tell that to the manlets. I, an of height male am doing ok. It’s the manlets that care and it’s manifested in Ilia’s behavior. Dude has one of the worst napoleon complexes ever
Why. There are any weight category being overmotivated and pushing themselves.

under 5'10" is manlet status.
No 5'9 is shorter

5'8 is relatively short

5'7 is short

5'6 and under is very short

5'10 is under average but around average

5'11 is sort of average, not tall not short, solid height

6 is tall but not outstanding

6'1 tall

6'2 significantly tall

6'3 very tall

6'4 and above are outstandingly tall

No 5'9 is shorter

5'8 is relatively short

5'7 is short

6'1 tall

6'2 significantly tall

6'3 very tall

Admirable Heightology.
<RomeroSalute>

This obsession that a lot of you have about other men's height is weird as fuck.

Sherdog needs a height belt

<NoneOfMy>

... because nobody can reach it.

Are you a suffering Manlet? Don't worry there's help:

Luniquz-Height-Increasing-Insoles-Heel-Lift-Shoe-Lifts-Air-Cushion-Taller-Shoes-Insert-Men-Women-Unisex-Pad-Kit-1-Layer-1-18in-3cm_be4041df-7a49-4763-9925-1bf4bddd3cc0.90359a810dd9cd7be972aade637dfd8e.jpeg

I'm 6'2

I almost think it'd be funny to get some of these and make the short feel even shorter.

Sexual attractiveness is vestigial from our evolutionary past. Ancestors who survived and had children who survived acted in a certain way and their behaviors and preferences were passed on to us. That being said:

Human men compete for access to women.

Women select tall men because a tall man can
protect his resources for her and her children. Tall men are intimidating to short men and a tall man can protect her from unwanted attention and pregnancy from other men. Tall men command respect from other men and having a high status mate brings resource advantages.

Remember people aren't thinking this consciously and it doesn't always apply in modern cultures but the feelings are vestigial from our past.

It's not bizarre at all.

It's only bizarre like men preferring young women over grandmas is bizarre.

All the guys who thought grandmas were sexy didn't have any kids. And we are not their ancestors.

Just like all the women who thought short guys were sexy were captured and impregnated by tall men, or their children starved because her low status mate couldnt protect the nest.

Ya, you are correct in the subconcious train of thought for many women when it comes to preferring tall men. It is a remnant from earlier human civilizations.

I feel like "physical presence" is even more powerful than height though. As a fairly extreme example, if you put Mike Tyson and Manute Bol in the same room in 1990, who do you think commanded more respect from men and received more attention from women. Wealth would certainly play a role here but not nearly as much as presence.

It's safe to say anyone below 5'8 is a manlet. Topuria tries to hide his Manlet status, but we all know the truth.

alexander-volkanovski-ilia-topuria-faceoff-ufc-298-seasonal-presser.jpg

Volk isnt even 5'6 more like 5'5 and Topuria is at best an inch taller.

josh-emmett-ilia-topuria-germany-827408112.jpg
Emmett is listed as 5'6 on Sherdog but magically gained an inch upon Entering the UFC and him and Ilia look identical here.

Volk is the king of the manlets and European Ricky Martin isn't going to get it done.
Reported

Tell that to the manlets. I, an of height male am doing ok. It’s the manlets that care and it’s manifested in Ilia’s behavior. Dude has one of the worst napoleon complexes ever
that's how i see it. height is something i don't think about (6'1") unless someone brings it up. but the short dudes i know, their height is fused to their personality. hard to blame them—the world is constantly reminding them how short and insignificant they are. they have it rough. so i try to help them out, by helping them reach things, lifting them up so they can see the stage, etc.

that's how i see it. height is something i don't think about (6'1") unless someone brings it up. but the short dudes i know, their height is fused to their personality. hard to blame them—the world is constantly reminding them how short and insignificant they are. they have it rough. so i try to help them out, by helping them reach things, lifting them up so they can see the stage, etc.
The 6 foot and the 1 inch, are those two separate measurements or?..

It is bizarre.

It affects short guys, average and tall.

The short guys sometimes feel like they have to make up for it.

The average guys look down on the short guys as they have been looked down on by tall guys so the judgement rolls downhill.

The tall guys often look down on short guys, often as a way to make themselves feel superior. Said tall guys often are awkward and uncoordinated and if they need to make themselves feel superior for height, they probably don't have a tin else going for them.

Given height is something that can't be controlled, it should not be talked about nearly as much as it is.
So true, im short and it's always the guys who aren't much taller that talk shit about heights.

No 5'9 is shorter

5'8 is relatively short

5'7 is short

6'1 tall

6'2 significantly tall

6'3 very tall

manlet detected

No 5'9 is shorter

5'8 is relatively short

5'7 is short

6'1 tall

6'2 significantly tall

6'3 very tall

Where do you live? In the US 5'9" is the average. I'm just under 5'11", and I'm a bit taller than the majority of dudes I interact with. There are definitely more than a few guys that dwarf me in my inner circle though.

Back