Lets End the Debate now : anything under 5'7 & 135lbs is manlet status

If you're under 5'7 or whatever this new manlet measuring thing is are you still a manlet if you've got a big dick?

Like, what if you're 5'5 and just packing an absolute monster down there. Seems weird you'd still be a manlet.

Travis Browne is like almost 7 foot, so he's way over these manlet numbers, but we've all seen that pic of him in the g-string or whatever it was and whatever he was hiding in a small space like that was probably too small to even be called a dick.

So would Travis Browne be a manlet and does dick size matter is what I'm asking.

Are you trying to say you're a manlet with a big shlong? I suppose hypothetically that could be possible...

I feel like 5'6 & below is the cutoff point for being a Manlet. If you are 6'4, that is like a dwarf. So, I get where they are coming from.

I was 5'9 in high school & still am. I think 5'9 is the average height in the United States for males. In the Netherlands 5'9 would probably be a manlet, but they have the tallest people in the world. I have of other desires than being taller.

I think Manlet is more of a state of mind, if a short guy is a cool then't really think of it...if he is overcompensating(ex: Imaginary Lat Syndrome, Lift Shoes, Big Hair) etc than yeah its definitely manlet behaviour.

It seems like Team Alpha Male, iterms is the most Manlet-esque team. It's almost like your not allowed to fight there your over a certain height.

I feel like 5'6 & below is the cutoff point for being a Manlet. If you are 6'4, that is like a dwarf. So, I get where they are coming from.

I was 5'9 in high school & still am. I think 5'9 is the average height in the United States for manlets.
Fixed.

Are you trying to say you're a manlet with a big shlong? I suppose hypothetically that could be possible...

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm like 5'6 at the most but my dick is fairly big, like way bigger than you'd expect from a small dude. So, as I probably have a few extra inches on the average guy down there, does that mean it counts for a few extra inches up above?

If yes, then that'd probably bring me up to about 5'8 or 5'9 and out of manlet territory which would be cool.

Sherdoggers are all manlets in the Netherlands.

maxresdefault.jpg

Anything under 6'4 and 240lbs is manlet. I'm 6'5 and 245 all muscle and i've got a big penis and a lot of money.

Theres only a few heavyweights i repect in the UFC who have my around my stats.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm like 5'6 at the most but my dick is fairly big, like way bigger than you'd expect from a small dude. So, as I probably have a few extra inches on the average guy down there, does that mean it counts for a few extra inches up above?

If yes, then that'd probably bring me up to about 5'8 or 5'9 and out of manlet territory which would be cool.

I suppose we could make an exception.

I love how threads like these bring out the posters that categorize Sherdoggers as: fat, ugly, virgin, live in their mom's basement, poor, Australian, uneducated, manlet, neck beard, little dick, etc etc. Every Sherdogger EXCEPT ME. But I still take the time to peck away at my keyboard to tell you nobodies how much of a nobody you are.

Anything above 6'3 is manlet. Anything below 5'2 with 25%~35% bf is ideal height men strive for

That's just obvious trolling when people say that. How can someone taller than the average male be a Manlet? Anything under average height (5'9.5/5'10) could technically be considered "shorter than average", so short, but being fractionally smaller than the average (5'9.25 for example) should hardly be called a "Manlet".

Hence bb.com (who popularised the term) making the cut off around 5'8. You are close to two inches shorter than the average male at that height, that's Manlet territory.

I thought it was 5'7. But yeah I guess below 5'8 makes sense. I wouldn't consider a 5'8 guy to be a manlet just the shorter end of the average range. 5'7 and below I consider manlet and 5'6 and below I consider super manlet. I say this as 5'11 something guy. Gives me more cushion if the manlet thing is further below.

I don't think weight has anything to do with manlet status. There are other terms you can call a skinny tall guy or a skinny average height guy.

I'm 6'3" and 210 and manlet is a fucking retarded word to use when referring to a pro fighter who could whoop your ass any day of the week.

Back