Lets End the Debate now : anything under 5'7 & 135lbs is manlet status

Serra is not a manlet although hes only 5'6 since the guy is thick

Cruz is pushing it but 5'8 is a pretty ideal height for a guy

Everyone at 125 is a manlet
Everyone at 135 below 5'7 is a manlet
Everyone at 145 is not a manlet save for Frankie, Uriah and Mendes
manlet is a term developed by insecure assholes who know a smaller man will beat the ever living fuck out of them

Isnt a manlet a short guy who tries to overcompensate with muscles and stuff?
It seems manlet was made up by insecure low IQ men looking to make themselves feel better. No other way of explaining it. Plus they get off on messing with people and trolling. The guys with true confidence know what I'm talking about. We don't need to downgrade anyone because of the way they look. Sure some small guys have a chip on their shoulders (and I don't like those guys) but I think thats brought on by society. I know some big guys that have big mans syndrome, "a big guy bully grows up not having to fight because of his size and therefore can't actually fight". Its all about cowards picking on the perceived weak. Sadly its human nature for the dummies of the world.

manlet is a term developed by insecure assholes who know a smaller man will beat the ever living fuck out of them

This and they can't get btches. Its just a term that insecure tall dudes came up with because they can't get any btches.

no doubt, George desperately wishes he was a 6ft+ alpha like Nick, nick Diaz is the type of fighter and man that Georges has always wanted to be
You have got to be kidding me , that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard gsp wins fights and nick talks about how he should have won

I'm 5'8 but have a 7'0 presence. That's what matters.

After I finished playing football I stopped caring about height. A couple more inches I would have had a shot at pro ball.

LOL 5'8 isn't a ideal height for a guy...it's short

Short compared to who though? If you're comparing them to really tall 6 foot+ guys, then ya, it's short. but compared to average people, it's not short..

This and they can't get btches. Its just a term that insecure tall dudes came up with because they can't get any btches.
I'm a bigger dude but I'm a confident dude too and I agree with this for the most part. It blows my mind most people just can't see the other side of things. Just because you are big doesn't mean you have to be blind to peoples situations who are of a different size. I mean are we all not just trying to survive, have some success and be happy? Again the insecure guys who have low IQ use terms like manlet.

Is there a manlet in this photo? Yes or no.

Jg_Fzihe7BY.jpg

5'8 is the weird in-between where you are neither short or tall. Not ideal.

Manlet = short guy who tries to overcompensate by pretending to be alpha

You can argue what constitutes "short", but that definition is how it's almost always used. I would never refer to a normal-acting shorter male as a manlet.

i keep hearing 5'11 as the cut off, but that's cos i want more people to be offended

Fuck 5'11 Damnit1

Sherdog needs to hurry up and decide where the cutoff is. I cant live one more moment
wandering if I am a loser manlet or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back