Lets End the Debate now : anything under 5'7 & 135lbs is manlet status

At least I don't have a manlet cock brah.

I'm happy that you've admitted your failure as a troll. Acceptance is the first step.

And I doubt you even know what kind of cock you have as you probably can't see it. Pass the Krispy Kremes brah.

I'm happy that you've admitted your failure as a troll. Acceptance is the first step.

And I doubt you even know what kind of cock you have as you probably can't see it. Pass the Krispy Kremes brah.
Sorry if you're insecure about your height brah

Sorry if you're insecure about your height brah

choofed.gif

I know right. They are always bringing it up like they have to cover up their insecurity's or something. Hate to break it the thread starter but he comes off as an insecure person grasping for straws. I know its hard to wrap his head around but a confident man doesn't look for minuscule things to make himself feel better.
Boss answer
/thread

I feel like 5'6 & below is the cutoff point for being a Manlet. If you are 6'4, that is like a dwarf. So, I get where they are coming from.

I was 5'9 in high school & still am. I think 5'9 is the average height in the United States for males. In the Netherlands 5'9 would probably be a manlet, but they have the tallest people in the world. I have of other desires than being taller.

I think Manlet is more of a state of mind, if a short guy is a cool then't really think of it...if he is overcompensating(ex: Imaginary Lat Syndrome, Lift Shoes, Big Hair) etc than yeah its definitely manlet behaviour.

It seems like Team Alpha Male, iterms is the most Manlet-esque team. It's almost like your not allowed to fight there your over a certain height.

I think it depends on the environment, as u said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back