Lets End the Debate now : anything under 5'7 & 135lbs is manlet status

Sweet another thread started by supposed straight guys discussing other men's bodies.

We've seen the White Belt Uprising. Now we are witnessing the Night Of The Manlet.

135 lbs is tiny. I was 135 back when I was addicted to meth. Not trying to be funny.

Even the 125ers are above 150 most of the time. Ripped 150, which is probably bigger than you are now LBM wise.

i keep hearing 5'11 as the cut off, but that's cos i want more people to be offended

That's just obvious trolling when people say that. How can someone taller than the average male be a Manlet? Anything under average height (5'9.5/5'10) could technically be considered "shorter than average", so short, but being fractionally smaller than the average (5'9.25 for example) should hardly be called a "Manlet".

Hence bb.com (who popularised the term) making the cut off around 5'8. You are close to two inches shorter than the average male at that height, that's Manlet territory.

No that's fucking stupid sorry, a Manlet shouldn't have anything to do with height, being a Manlet is being an insecure person who does stupid shit to make up for not feeling adequate enough, shit like Cody Dickbrandts ridiculous tattoo get up or McG's "look at me I'm the greatest" attitude, although Demetrious Johnson may be 5ft3 but to me he ain't no manlet, the way he carries himself and he's demeanour is that of a REAL man

That's just obvious trolling when people say that. How can someone taller than the average male be a Manlet? Anything under average height (5'9.5/5'10) could technically be considered "shorter than average", so short, but being fractionally smaller than the average 5'9.25 for example) should hardly be called a "Manlet".

Hence bb.com (who popularised the term) making the cut off around 5'8. You are close to two inches shorter than the average male at that height, that's Manlet territory.

why you gotta reply to my post with what looks like a serious response?
but uhh, is that global average or dependant on where you live? i'm not going to check.

anything under 6ft is manlet in the western world

standard is obviously different in some 3rd world countries
Clearly
ufn-hunt-vs-bigfoot-media-gallery_14.jpg

Serra is not a manlet although hes only 5'6 since the guy is thick

Cruz is pushing it but 5'8 is a pretty ideal height for a guy

Everyone at 125 is a manlet
Everyone at 135 below 5'7 is a manlet
Everyone at 145 is not a manlet save for Frankie, Uriah and Mendes

Hate to break it to you, but fighters do not actually walk around at the same weight as weighins. Mendes for instance walks around at 165 when in fight shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back