Opinion Kamala Harris may win the debate, but she will lose the presidency.

Did they knock all of the border checkpoints and infrastructure down? I remember seeing it.

When did this happen?
No, they just don't enforce anything, so same difference.

Also there are many areas along the border with nothing in place.

I watched a Democrat on Piers Morgan say he fears they are making the same mistakes in polling with this election as they did with Hillary Clinton.

And with Biden. He outperformed the polls by like 5-7 points in some of those rust belt states.

I guarantee if it's true it'll be buried and then leaked as a nothing burger after Kamala wins. Kinda like the Hunter Biden story.

Kamala isn't going to win. I've made a sig bet on it with @Helden . Want to make an avatar bet with me?

I watched a Democrat on Piers Morgan say he fears they are making the same mistakes in polling with this election as they did with Hillary Clinton.
The mistake is pretty simple. Trump polls about 5-6% lower than his voter turnout. If the polls say 46 for Trump, it's really 51. This is what @Blayt7hh and them fail to understand, she's actually *behind* in the polls. She might win 1 or 2 battleground states but that's a reach. She's gonna lose.

Kamala isn't going to win. I've made a sig bet on it with @Helden . Want to make an avatar bet with me?

The mistake is pretty simple. Trump polls about 5-6% lower than his voter turnout. If the polls say 46 for Trump, it's really 51. This is what @Blayt7hh and them fail to understand, she's actually *behind* in the polls. She might win 1 or 2 battleground states but that's a reach. She's gonna lose.
Wow. Rent free

Thank you Skynet. I count you and @N13 as people I respect for the same reason. It takes a man to stand on his own two feet.

Revelation chapter 6, parts 15-17:

And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,

and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

“For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Do you think I'm wrong and Kamala will win?

Say it with your whole chest.
It's a coin flip currently with the polls but measuring momentum its in Harris favor not into the whole sig bet thing but I wish there was a safe way to bet money on Sherdog because I would put up 50 bucks.

Yeah probably. I certainly haven’t said it already many times on this forum
You've said how much you think Trumpers are idiots and delusional (in the most boring and repetetive way possible) but you haven't firmly stated that you think Kamala Harris is going to win the election.

Back