Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

September 2022, Vice President Kamala Harris arrives in South Korea and says this:

Fast forward two years to September 2024 and Harris is now running for President. God help us if this woman wins.
Imagine being a soldier stationed in South Korea and having a would-be Commander-in-Chief saying something like this.
At this point I think Biden would have made a better democratic candidate for the 2024 election. But hey, you can't complain, Harris is a woman and 50% black. That is why she was selected as Vice President.

Last edited:
What a disaster. Everyone knows she is full of shit, and in a state like California, shooting a home intruder likely leads you to being arrested

Are you all legit ‘avin. Go at this? Wow, she is retarded

Worst of all

I'm convinced Dems who are willing to vote Kamala just hate Trump, or are in a self-aggrandizing position to vote the mixed-race or female candidate. No one actually thinks Kamala is an amazing leader on her own merits. She's like a female clone of Obama only with way less brains and charisma.

I think this stat is for the full cabinet, as in meeting with all 15 members at once. That can be pretty infrequent, because you don’t often need them all at one time. If you’re meeting about foreign policy you don’t really need Sec of HUD or Education or whatever.
I figured as such, at the same time it would be nice to see this occur more frequently.

Back