Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

Listen to Nancy- She is straight up lying about Kamala replacing Joe. She's the backstabbing bitch that ousted him.
No Shame

That's highly disappointing if true
I think this stat is for the full cabinet, as in meeting with all 15 members at once. That can be pretty infrequent, because you don’t often need them all at one time. If you’re meeting about foreign policy you don’t really need Sec of HUD or Education or whatever.

I think this stat is for the full cabinet, as in meeting with all 15 members at once. That can be pretty infrequent, because you don’t often need them all at one time. If you’re meeting about foreign policy you don’t really need Sec of HUD or Education or whatever.
Fair enuff. why Jill there sitting at the head

apples and oranges- Joe is out to lunch
To answer honestly, I don’t think there’s enough context in that clip to know. I couldn’t tell where Biden was sitting. Or was this a clip of a specific short period of time when Jill had a specific issue of importance under discussion, or whatever? Hard to know.

Could it be possible that Biden is too infirm and she’s running shit? Sure, it’s happened before. Woodrow Wilson’s wife, Edit Bolling Galt Wilson, effectively was the POTUS (secretly) after Woodrow suffered a stroke. And Eleanor Roosevelt ran a lot of shit due to FDR’s polio, and age.

Jesus that's a lot of empty words.

How did she even make it onto the ballot in the first place? Ridiculous.

Trump is the King of empty words and fictional stories, did you hear his recent reply to a simple question to Child Care just recently he somehow tied it to implementing international tariffs. I'm still trying to decipher how that works, can you woke me on the connection? and how it works?

Last edited:

So glad Joe stepped down. Not to make excuses for them, but it might be in America's best interest that he isn't running that meeting. He doesn't have much life left in him. Amazing that people took so long to figure that out. He's turning 82 in a couple of months and deteriorating quickly.

Agreed that his wife probably shouldn't be running that either, but at this point.. anyone in office outside of Joe is OK by me.

Donold is glad to have overturned Roe V. Wade so that Amber Nicole Thurman could bleed out and die. Her last words to her mother were, "Promise me you'll take care of my (6-year-old) son."

En Sabah Nur

"First among many."

Her death was preventable.

She is a dud, she will be a dud. Why would they want her? The optics of replacing her are just as terrible as the optics her leadership.
Because she can be controlled by others, much like Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Back