Crime Jussie Smollett was ‘real victim’ of racist attack, lawyer says as trial begins

2vhis7.jpg

It will be fun to watch the leftists fail to address the OP's topic and deflect like they always do. Can't be bothered to use their limited intellect to speak on this topic. Easier to shit post and troll.

Jussie should serve a full year behind bars and have a year or two of probation for reporting a fake crime, wasting resources, and generally stoking the fire of racial hatred.

It will be fun to watch the leftists fail to address the OP's topic and deflect like they always do. Can't be bothered to use their limited intellect to speak on this topic. Easier to shit post and troll.

Jussie should serve a full year behind bars and have a year or two of probation for reporting a fake crime, wasting resources, and generally stoking the fire of racial hatred.
At least a year.
I have spent that many nights alone in bed thinking about the absolutely ideal sentencing guidelines for this supervillain, who the evil MSM is trying to bury, while righteous supersoldiers of the Templar like myself continue to fight this crusade.
We will not be stopped or silenced until this deranged D-list actor stops using the lord savior Donald's name for evil.

At least a year.
I have spent that many nights alone in bed thinking about the absolutely ideal sentencing guidelines for this supervillain, who the evil MSM is trying to bury, while righteous supersoldiers of the Templar like myself continue to fight this crusade.
We will not be stopped or silenced until this deranged D-list actor stops using the lord savior Donald's name for evil.

Lol, I knew someone was going to bring Trump into this.

Cmon Sherbros, let's not be so predictable. I hear the boys from The Heavies laugh at us every time we pass them in the hallway.

He’s got an airtight defense. Video has emerged for the attack, and its chilling.

Love how the one guy is holding a script and is clearly reading form it. That was a nice touch

Reactions: JSN
At least a year.
You are such a strange cat lady. Bet there are years worth of kitty litter piled up all over your apartment

Last edited:
You are such a strange car lady. Bet there are years worth of kitty litter piled up all over your apartment
Your typos are still hilarious..... I was like wtf is a "car lady" then saw who made the post and was like "oh cat lady"

Hello it's me, another low IQ right wing shertroll checking in to let y'all know this man validates my entire existence, unlike all you triggered leftists who get worked up over stuff.

Didn't you fall for that shit when the story first broke and while all the rightwingers were explaining how ridiculously fake the story was.

Didn't you fall for that shit when the story first broke amd while all the rightwingers were explaining how ridiculously fake the story was.
Yes your elite mind has accurately remembered that I absolutely got hoodwinked by this major story and had to get my Free Jussie tattoo laser removed. Did you not see the teary-eyed apology video I shot lauding the justice squad of sherbros who sniffed out this man's lies? Understandable given your very important schedule that it may have been overlooked.

Hello it's me, another low IQ right wing shertroll checking in to let y'all know this man validates my entire existence, unlike all you triggered leftists who get worked up over stuff.
Spot on. It will be interesting to see if the outcome of the trial is as much of a foregone conclusion.

If, after discovery, the prosecution and defense both think they have a case, I assume there's a little more to the story than has been made public to date.

Just to be clear, I think it will turn out as expected, but I think it is by no means a slam dunk. Of course, if he gets off, some here will screech about the wokeness of it no matter the reason for the verdict.

Last edited:
That's a bold strategy; doubling down on something that's already been exposed.

Spot on. It will be interesting to see if the outcome of the trial is as much of a foregone conclusion.

If, after discovery, the prosecution and defense both think they have a case, I assume there's a little more to the story than has been made public to date.

Just to be clear, I think it will turn out as expected, but I think it is by no means a so dunk. Of course, if he gets off, some here will screech about the wokeness of it no matter the reason for the verdict.
Yes this story about a fully-living D-list actor is clearly a crossroads for western society, if not the species as a whole. I'm honored to share the conscious human experience of this moment in history with you all.

At least a year.

Deflection translation.

"There is nothing to see here, it is real to me that's all that matters, this means nothing those MAGA racist are hunting POC in the streets, just look at the POC that Rittenhouse killed."

“Jussie Smollett ‘is a real victim’ of a “real crime’, his attorney said in opening statements at the ex-Empire actor’s trial Monday, rejecting prosecutors’ allegation that he staged a homophobic and racist attack in Chicago.

Almost obligatory

"That n***a is clearly lying."

Edit - I just watched that bit again, for like the 6th time, and its still damn funny. That's his best bit in recent memory by a wide margin. Completely destroyed Smollett and deservedly so.

Last edited:
Haha, so predictable. Two pages in and Trump gets mentioned.

You can see why some people don't get taken seriously and be sure they'll continue to shit post instead of engaging in any meaningful discourse.

Haha, so predictable. Two pages in and Trump gets mentioned.

You can see why some people don't get taken seriously and be sure they'll continue to shit post instead of engaging in any meaningful discourse.
Ahh yes the intellectual caviar that is the Jussie Smollet trial; do not let me spoil your academically-minded dialog any longer.
It was my grave error to ever mention anything related to MAGA in this thread of centrists who had no choice but to discuss this national incident. It was a completely off-topic remark and would never have been invoked otherwise given the facts of the case we are dissecting.

Back