Crime Jussie Smollett was ‘real victim’ of racist attack, lawyer says as trial begins

At least a year.
I have spent that many nights alone in bed thinking about the absolutely ideal sentencing guidelines for this supervillain, who the evil MSM is trying to bury, while righteous supersoldiers of the Templar like myself continue to fight this crusade.
We will not be stopped or silenced until this deranged D-list actor stops using the lord savior Donald's name for evil.

Don't invoke my name;)

I wonder if the two brothers will take the stand ?

The attack story made no sense from the start. Jussie Smollet said he was going to subway at 2:00 AM and it was below freezing outside the attackers had a noose which they put around his neck which he never took off until the police came.

You would think he'd just take some plea deal. Got to admire his commitment though. Maybe he in fact wants to go to jail, so he can get a bunch of COCK

The attack story made no sense from the start. Jussie Smollet said he was going to subway at 2:00 AM and it was below freezing outside the attackers had a noose which they put around his neck which he never took off until the police came.
completely reasonable and believable story.

Reminder to those Sherbros who actually try and stay on topic: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS....

giphy.gif

I wonder if the two brothers will take the stand ?
Looks like he is throwing them under the bus saying they attacked him for not liking him or something. Did I read that right? If so, I’m sure they’ll take the stand and defend themselves

Jussie was just kidding when he described the men as white males wearing MAGA hats.

Spot on. It will be interesting to see if the outcome of the trial is as much of a foregone conclusion.

If, after discovery, the prosecution and defense both think they have a case, I assume there's a little more to the story than has been made public to date.

Just to be clear, I think it will turn out as expected, but I think it is by no means a slam dunk. Of course, if he gets off, some here will screech about the wokeness of it no matter the reason for the verdict.

They have the Nigerian(?) brothers, confessions from them, and the check he paid them; what more could there be to the story?

You would think he'd just take some plea deal. Got to admire his commitment though. Maybe he in fact wants to go to jail, so he can get a bunch of COCK

He took a deal, but then someone figured out that they spent way more than 10k looking for 'teh evil maga racist' and decided a 10k fine wasn't enough.

Nothing about this story made sense from the outset, to be honest. None of Jussie Smollett's actions made any sense, it was illogical behaviour.

He took a deal, but then someone figured out that they spent way more than 10k looking for 'teh evil maga racist' and decided a 10k fine wasn't enough.

Ah, didn't realize he initially tried to make a deal. Maybe he should have read "The Art of the Deal" prior, and taken a trip to MAGA country.

They have the Nigerian(?) brothers, confessions from them, and the check he paid them; what more could there be to the story?

They are saying the check was for them to train him? I find it difficult to believe struggling actors would dislike someone giving them that kind of cash, let alone attack that person. And supposedly a pale, red hair attacker? Don't they have video footage? I don't recall mention of a third attacker when this all happend.

The defense says there is not a shred of physical evidence.. I don't know what physical evidence there would be, but there is a hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence. Including the entire premise of his story and why he was out there to begin with.

Nothing is more hilarious and disconnected from how a real person would respond to being traumatically attacked than the fact that he kept the noose on around his neck AND still had his subway sandwich.

I knew he was lying as soon as he said he left his house when it was in the negatives that night.

Black ppl don't like the cold at all so I knew right off the bat he was full of it.

And then he walks to the police station with a rope around his neck lol no one with a sane mind would keep the rope around their neck if they escaped a hanging lol

<{Joewithit}>I just have to offer a moment of silence up to all those who were eating from that giant trough of pure piss and lies pushed by the mainstream and social media<{hughesimpress}>

<DirkMavs><{Heymansnicker}> remember Mikey Avenatti, the exact same group of people bought that horseshit too

It looks like they're going with "It was still a real attack, even it wasn't racist."

Pretty bold. Apparently, they believe that the perpetrators being Trumpers is the only thing wrong with the story. I guess a celebrity walking to Subway to get some shitty food at 3:00am in Chicago...in -30 degree weather, is something the lawyers feel they can make sound believable.

Back