Crime Jussie Smollett was ‘real victim’ of racist attack, lawyer says as trial begins

Nothing like a necroquoting me and then spending your day searching my name to prove your point about obsession lol.
But hey, if this D-list celebrity gives your little life meaning I can't stop ya.
Took me 4 seconds to point out your hypocrisy actually. You've posted at least as much on this topic as anyone and based on what I read there, more emotionally than most of them. Get off your soapbox, hypocrite.

Took me 4 seconds to point out your hypocrisy actually. You've posted at least as much on this topic as anyone and based on what I read there, more emotionally than most of them. Get off your soapbox, hypocrite.
Replying to a consortium of retards when they engage with my post isn't a sopabox lol; it's reality bub.
Anyways good luck with this earth shattering event you continue to care about.

Replying to a consortium of retards when they engage with my post isn't a sopabox lol; it's reality bub.
Actually, and I mean this in all sincerity.....you are the one that looks like a retard in here. Stuff like this that doesn’t fit your agenda? Best just to stay away, you can’t win, it proves everything the right says about the left, and your actions in here bolster that.

Actually, and I mean this in all sincerity.....you are the one that looks like a retard in here. Stuff like this that doesn’t fit your agenda? Best just to stay away, you can’t win, it proves everything the right says about the left, and your actions in here bolster that.
lol @ this kitchen sink of platitude nonsense.
But yes, tell me more about how this "doesn't fit my 'agenda' " and proves "the right" is correct" and the "left is wrong" and that this is somehow about "winning" lol.

Thank you for once again illustrating that a bunch of window-licking speds (again, that's you and your buds) are using some retarded actor to erect their own fantasy referendum on the world at large and rallying around it like some huge "victory".
Because again: you and a bunch of other rabid retards care a lot about this story, "winning", and making up a bunch of broad political nonsense to give yourselves pats on the back because some dude got caught making up a shitty hate crime?

With the utmost sincerity
-Brackis1

Content-Migration-and-Ever-Moving-Goalposts2.jpeg

You're obsessed. Keep writhing

I'd love to watch you attempt a written sentence at all, let alone one where you could claim I "moved the goalposts" here, when my point has been the exact same the entire time.
Go for it bud.
But hey, keep proving my point that this story attracts a consortium of kindergarten level intellectuals making absurd causal political claims.

lol @ this kitchen sink of platitude nonsense.
But yes, tell me more about how this "doesn't fit my 'agenda' " and proves "the right" is correct" and the "left is wrong" and that this is somehow about "winning" lol.

Thank you for once again illustrating that a bunch of window-licking speds (again, that's you and your buds) are using some retarded actor to erect their own fantasy referendum on the world at large and rallying around it like some huge "victory".
Because again: you and a bunch of other rabid retards care a lot about this story, "winning", and making up a bunch of broad political nonsense to give yourselves pats on the back because some dude got caught making up a shitty hate crime?

With the utmost sincerity
-Brackis1

^^^ Cope Post

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back