Crime Jussie Smollett was ‘real victim’ of racist attack, lawyer says as trial begins

Anyone else disappointed the “mugging” wasn’t actually captured on camera like he wanted?

I would have loved to see their choreography they pulled for this. Putting that clothesline noose on him. Possibly some black skin on the attackers showing as a coat sleeve gets pulled up

I said this before. That would have been the nail in the coffin. It's impossible to fake a convincing mugging. People would recognize them not going 100%, pulling their punches, etc.

SMOLLETT FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE!!!

ZHTaYd.gif

It's important to note that Smollett was willing to let two innocent people go to jail to keep up his ruse. He claimed two white men assaulted him. After the police found and detained the two brothers that Smollet hired, they called Smollet to tell him they had two people in custody and asked if he'd be willing to come down and identify them. They didn't tell him the color of the two or the names, but Smollett enthusiastically agreed. It wasn't until he got there that he saw it was the two brothers he hired. If the police had indeed grabbed two white people, Smollett would have very likely said it was them. This dude is a scumbag. Even though Smollett is a liberal activist, this case shouldn't be partisan. He lied to police and they wasted a shitload of time and money investigating this.

Agreed.

I said this before. That would have been the nail in the coffin. It's impossible to fake a convincing mugging. People would recognize them not going 100%, pulling their punches, etc.

ZHTaYd.gif
It was, as @cooks1 has pointed out, poorly planned to an absurd degree. It's truly remarkable, and speaks to how highly he thought of himself, or how little he thought of others' perceptiveness, or both. People who have never been in an actual fight don't usually understand what a fight actually is, and what can happen in it. If you have two people who are trying to either kill or maim you, your options are to either 1) run, 2) have a weapon that will neutralize or at least dissuade one of them, or 3) prepare to die.

If you have two people trying to get the better of you, you are at an almost insurmountable disadvantage. This includes people who have training, for various reasons. What's remarkable is that he thought he could concoct a story in which the two people ultimately were able to overwhelm him, but he had to put in the part where he threw his share of punches and ultimately got away. That's how warped his thinking is, and I don't think that's just movie-star mentality, I think a lot of people believe this.

Eh that’s not a great argument to make. If I’m accused of a crim I didn’t do with potential prison time, and I get offered a plea deal thats 0.5% my annual income and some community service time with no criminal record, I’d probably take the plea even if 100% innocent to avoid any risk of being locked up and away from my wife and kid.

This is true. But Smollett did not take any plea that I know of. He would have better off making a plea deal.

Taking a plea means actually pleading guilty to something. And usually, though not always, acknowledging such during allocution in court. In exchange, the prosecution formally agrees to dismiss and not to move forward on any other charges related to the matter. Smollett plead to nothing.

What Smollett and the prosecutors did initially was more along the lines of an informal disposition. Very, very different. It is an opaque area in prosecutorial law. Prosecutors have wide discretion in this area and the rules governing them vary widely from state to state. But the general fundamentals are that they are done without any determination of guilt or innocence, and without a firm commitment not to bring charges in the future.

He would have been better off admitting to something and taking a plea. But doing it the way he did, he sure as shit would have been better off if he had taken a more contrite tone afterwards, or said nothing at all. Instead, he immediately started running his mouth about his innocence and getting as much attention and acclaim out of this as he could. The main benefit of these informal dispositions to prosecutors is that the thing quietly goes away. That was going to be exceedingly difficult under the circumstances anyway, but Smollett made it impossible.

Last edited:
Lol at the ones upset and still think this hoax was real from day one we {anyone with a brain} knew this was pure bs.

ZHTaYd.gif
Man, fucking Kirk should have been DQ'd right there. Double ax handle kidney punch? He's never get away with that in a pro fight in a state with a real commission.

Eh that’s not a great argument to make. If I’m accused of a crim I didn’t do with potential prison time, and I get offered a plea deal thats 0.5% my annual income and some community service time with no criminal record, I’d probably take the plea even if 100% innocent to avoid any risk of being locked up and away from my wife and kid.
In large scale stuff I agree, but let’s be real he isn’t serving any major time here and he agreed to this very early on before putting up any real fight. My guess is he and Kim foxx thought they could do a little hush hush under the table let’s make it disappear deal but that didn’t work. And yes, claiming 100% innocence while accepting punishment before you’ve ever even put up much fight is not a good look, especially since this is going to damage his character far longer than any legal ramifications last

Man, fucking Kirk should have been DQ'd right there. Double ax handle kidney punch? He's never get away with that in a pro fight in a state with a real commission.
Gorn isn't even in the same weight class he should be fighting Derrick Lewis ffs

It was, as @cooks1 has pointed out, poorly planned to an absurd degree. It's truly remarkable, and speaks to how highly he thought of himself, or how little he thought of others' perceptiveness, or both. People who have never been in an actual fight don't usually understand what a fight actually is, and what can happen in it. If you have two people who are trying to either kill or maim you, your options are to either 1) run, 2) have a weapon that will neutralize or at least dissuade one of them, or 3) prepare to die.

If you have two people trying to get the better of you, you are at an almost insurmountable disadvantage. This includes people who have training, for various reasons. What's remarkable is that he thought he could concoct a story in which the two people ultimately were able to overwhelm him, but he had to put in the part where he threw his share of punches and ultimately got away. That's how warped his thinking is, and I don't think that's just movie-star mentality, I think a lot of people believe this.

Narcissism.

That's all this entire incident is - narcissistic personality disorder. Let's forget for a minute that the entire goal here was financial gain, more or less.

A huge cry for attention and adoration for his 'bravery'. Ignoring probability and realism, because he could NOT resist trying to make himself look like a fucking legend and was oblivious to how people might see through his far-fetched story.

He's a gigantic narcissist and a dangerous one.

Yeah, but Gorn pissed hot anyway. No way he'd pass USDA;)

I'm donating all my life savings and future earnings to the #FreeJussieSmolletfromsystamicracism gofundme

Hello it's me, another low IQ right wing shertroll checking in to let y'all know this man validates my entire existence, unlike all you triggered leftists who get worked up over stuff.

Quality post, strong stuff.

Hello it's me, another low IQ right wing shertroll checking in to let y'all know this man validates my entire existence, unlike all you triggered leftists who get worked up over stuff.
Go cry about Elon Musk

A lot of Democrats wanted to believe Smollett, story. There likely are many Democrats that will want to believe despite the court ruling, and despite information leaved about what happened.

A great many Democrats have been dishonest the last few years. As I was reading today, as times advances we learn more about the dishonesty of these people. The articl I read and enjoyed.

Cracked Icons
The corrupt and mediocre heroes of the Left are imploding.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/12/cracked-icons/

excerpt:

....We could add other fallen heroes of the Left who once saturated our recent air waves—Robert Mueller and his dream team that would rid the world of Trump, and the quartet of John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, and Andrew McCabe. They, by their dishonesty, prevarications, and careerism have almost single-handedly tarnished the reputations of the Washington-based intelligence and investigatory agencies. Yet now, the Left has no more need of them. They are already fading from the public awareness, as careerists who managed to erode support from all those who once most readily defended their own institutions.

The lesson of these fallen icons?

They were deified for larger reductionist and anti-Trump agendas. Yet they were also always dispensable when their utility eroded, due to their mediocrity—of such a magnitude that even our American Pravdas could no longer continue to manipulate them for advantage.

Well of course his lawyer is going to say that. Too bad for him that he still has a fool for a client.

ZHTaYd.gif

The entire thing is so self-indulgent and narcissistic, it's unreal. Smollett is a fucking basket case, he needs to be in a padded cell on medication.

He should be made an example, really.
What a fucking dumbass.

Lol.

Back