Crime Jussie Smollett was ‘real victim’ of racist attack, lawyer says as trial begins

Hello it's me, another low IQ shertroll
FTFY :D

But on a serious note, whats got your panties in a bunch this time? The smollet case is/was a trainwreck containing alot of things that are wrong in america. Would love to hear your serious take on it, and not your weird angry redheaded step child troll personas take.

I really hope this piece of shit gets a few years in jail, but it won't happen. He should've argued for a plea and admitted it was fake. The MSM would bury it and he'd be acting again within a few years. I hope an example is made of him and how hard he is tripling down on this bogus story.

And man, you have to be one sorry sack of shit to come in here defending this kid with nonsense interference. I don't care if he is a D-list actor. This guy would have sent two innocent people to jail if he had the chance. Everything about this case, and how Kim Fox treated it afterwards, is representative of woke madness and the epidemic of fake hate crimes we've seen in recent years.

Lawyers going to Lawyer. I never get too concerned with what a lawyer says because there might have been a time in my life, a creative lawyer saved my ass. That is basically their job.
Jussie should get some jail time, followed by some community service. He wasted a lot of police resources that could have been used for something else, instead of investigating his bullshit claims.
The jail because he fucked up and the community service to give back for the time he wasted.

FTFY :D

But on a serious note, whats got your panties in a bunch this time? The smollet case is/was a trainwreck containing alot of things that are wrong in america. Would love to hear your serious take on it, and not your weird angry redheaded step child troll personas take.
Glad we agree that this case is an indicted of american plight and signals imminent societal collapse. Weak times get men hard and hard men get weak.

Glad we agree that this case is an indicted of american plight and signals imminent societal collapse. Weak times get me hard and hard men get weak.
Take off your troll glasses and read my post again. Then reply like a normal person :D

Or do you not understand what I meant? I can clarify it if it was too much for you.

Take off your troll glasses and read my post again. Then reply like a normal person :D

Or do you not understand what I meant? I can clarify it if it was too much for you.
Huh? As you say, it's emblematic of what is wrong with America and we must raise a national, if not international alarm, with regard to what is afoot.

Huh? As you say, it's emblematic of what is wrong with America and we must raise a national, if not international alarm, with regard to what is afoot.
Except thats not what I said at all. Dont be so shy, just ask me if you need clarifications sherbrother.

The attack story made no sense from the start. Jussie Smollet said he was going to subway at 2:00 AM and it was below freezing outside the attackers had a noose which they put around his neck which he never took off until the police came.
Made no sense you say? Then why did the MSM and every Democrat politicians go berserk broadcasting the “hate crime?” Surely the media could sniff out a bull shit story with no evidence…

Except thats not what I said at all. Dont be so shy, just ask me if you need clarifications sherbrother.
But on a serious note, whats got your panties in a bunch this time? The smollet case is/was a trainwreck containing alot of things that are wrong in america.
My viking truth brother I know we see eye to eye on this; please do not abandon me on this quest. We must stop Jussie from further ruining society. *chugs mead*

My viking truth brother I know we see eye to eye on this; please do not abandon me on this quest. We must stop Jussie from further ruining society. *chugs mead*
What if jussie really was attacked? The issue I was refering to was racial injustice and also ideological grifting. It was one of those two things that happened here imo, or do you disagree?
Also you sound more like you are chugging the stuff berserkers allegedly took :D

“Jussie Smollett ‘is a real victim’ of a “real crime’, his attorney said in opening statements at the ex-Empire actor’s trial Monday, rejecting prosecutors’ allegation that he staged a homophobic and racist attack in Chicago.

Defense attorney Nenye Uche said two brothers attacked Smollett in January 2019 because they didn’t like him, and that a $3,500 check the actor paid the men was for training so he could prepare for an upcoming music video, not as payment for staging a hate crime, as prosecutors allege. Uche also suggested a third attacker was involved and told jurors there is not a ‘shred’ of physical and forensic evidence linking Smollett to the crime prosecutors allege.”

From the guardian:

Anyone following the case? I guess everyone forgot about it, or tuned it out because Jussie wasn’t a big star, but the trial is expected to last a week. At the time, it was a huge deal in America.

Isnt that the lawyers job.

It doesn't matter of it really happened like he said. It could have happened happened because all white people are racist. That's all that matters. His story must be true and the racist justice system is just out to get him.

I'm going to bet we are going to hear something like this .

I am about as left as they come on here. So it's no surprise I don't think that's what will come out of this. At least I hope not.

But even if he is convicted, its clear Smollett is not going to get a punishment that fits his crime. That's as much the fault of the laws themselves as anything else. I can't really think of something with teeth he can be charged with.

It would be a stretch to consider what Smollett did a hate crime. It's a little bit closer to incitement to riot. But that would never stick because he never directly incited. He just fabricated events that were designed to incite and ignite racial and orientation tensions.

What he did is really a fraud. A fraud perpetrated to incite. The personal gain of this fraud was not monetary. It was attention. Whether that attention was personal attention, attention to his cause, or both, only Smollett knows.

Criminal fraudulent attention whoring with prejudicial intent to incite. That's his crime. Unfortunately there is not a law that clearly defines that. We need a good law that covers this, and a punishment that merits it's severity.

I do hope he gets a punishment with enough teeth to give others a moment of pause before engaging in something similar. This was a poorly planned, poorly funded amateur stunt. And look at the attention it has garnered. If he skates, and if a law with teeth isn't put on the books to cover things like this, it won't be long before well planned, well funded, professionally executed plans are undertaken that will incite and divide people a lot more.

Last edited:
Hello it's me, another low IQ right wing shertroll checking in to let y'all know this man validates my entire existence, unlike all you triggered leftists who get worked up over stuff.

Ah good old human garbage @brackis1 deflecting and derailing as usual instead of addressing the topic. The guy who gets triggered about people being upset over children and senior citizens getting run over, maimed, and killed has the balls and lack of awareness to post this drivel.

Last edited:
Didn’t he agree to serve a couple hours community service and like 10k$ in fines when Kim foxx dropped the charges initially? I mean if his claims are that he is 100% telling the truth, then why did he agree to any kind of fine for it to go away in the first place?

Anyone else disappointed the “mugging” wasn’t actually captured on camera like he wanted?

I would have loved to see their choreography they pulled for this. Putting that clothesline noose on him. Possibly some black skin on the attackers showing as a coat sleeve gets pulled up

Didn’t he agree to serve a couple hours community service and like 10k$ in fines when Kim foxx dropped the charges initially? I mean if his claims are that he is 100% telling the truth, then why did he agree to any kind of fine for it to go away in the first place?

Eh that’s not a great argument to make. If I’m accused of a crim I didn’t do with potential prison time, and I get offered a plea deal thats 0.5% my annual income and some community service time with no criminal record, I’d probably take the plea even if 100% innocent to avoid any risk of being locked up and away from my wife and kid.

I am about as left as they come on here. So it's no surprise I don't think that's what will come out of this. At least I hope not.

But even if he is convicted, its clear Smollett is not going to get a punishment that fits his crime. That's as much the fault of the laws themselves as anything else. I can't really think of something with teeth he can be charged with.

It would be a stretch to consider what Smollett did a hate crime. It's a little bit closer to incitement to riot. But that would never stick because he never directly incited. He just fabricated events that were designed to incite and ignite racial and orientation tensions.

What he did is really a fraud. A fraud perpetrated to incite. The personal gain of this fraud was not monetary. It was attention. Whether that attention was personal attention, attention to his cause, or both, only Smollett knows.

Criminal fraudulent attention whoring with prejudicial intent to incite. That's his crime. Unfortunately there is not a law that clearly defines that. We need a good law that covers this, and a punishment that merits it's severity.

I do hope he gets a punishment with enough teeth to give others a moment of pause before engaging in something similar. This was a poorly planned, poorly funded amateur stunt. And look at the attention it has garnered. If he skates, and if a law with teeth isn't put on the books to cover things like this, it won't be long before well, planned, well funded, professionally executed plans are undertaken that will incite and divide people a lot more.

It's important to note that Smollett was willing to let two innocent people go to jail to keep up his ruse. He claimed two white men assaulted him. After the police found and detained the two brothers that Smollet hired, they called Smollet to tell him they had two people in custody and asked if he'd be willing to come down and identify them. They didn't tell him the color of the two or the names, but Smollett enthusiastically agreed. It wasn't until he got there that he saw it was the two brothers he hired. If the police had indeed grabbed two white people, Smollett would have very likely said it was them. This dude is a scumbag. Even though Smollett is a liberal activist, this case shouldn't be partisan. He lied to police and they wasted a shitload of time and money investigating this.

He likely knew the gig was up when the Nigerians he hired cooperated with the police becoming informants.

Jussie Smolette likely has to much pride to admit he lied and desperately wanted the sympathy points of being a victim without going through real trauma.

Back