Media Jon Jones looks in crazy shape, Miocic and Aspinal might be in huge trouble.

Never try to make sense of Jones nuthuggers.
educate me
how many olympians tom outwrestled
how many great strikers he outstriked
and how many legit bjj blackbelts he strangled

im a noobie
this tom guy might be an animal
please educate us all

any fighter would be scared if its true

educate me
how many olympians tom outwrestled
how many great strikers he outstriked
and how many legit bjj blackbelts he strangled

im a noobie
this tom guy might be an animal
please educate us all

any fighter would be scared if its true
Jones nuthugger took the bait. None of your points matter if Jones doesn't fight Tom. lol. fucking N00b.

Not even a joke… at first glance I read “45 more days” as “45 more drugs.” Maybe the font or something or because I read Jon Jones in the title my mind already had a bias.

Yes cuz Jones has quit so many times before in his career .. like that time..

He meant he is not taking that fight. He admited he doesn't want DC at HW and refused Chael on short notice.
But yes Jones got no quit in him. LHW Goat for a reason but this is HW.

Its gunna be funny around here up until this fight and the aftermath...

I just hope Dana can be smart enough to entice Jones with money to fight Aspinal...

The tears man...the tears would be glorious...

Also for 45 days out he already looks more in shape then 70% of the HW division....maybe 80%..

It is what it is...u can talk all the shit you want about Jones the man...but when it comes to fighting...but dudes a professional when it comes to the fight game
What tears? This is chicken shit and a blatant cash grab. He wants to be the goat? He's gotta go thru one Tom before he calls it.

I'm not even gonna watch that fight. Fuck that shit, I'll find something else to do.

YOU GON WATCH IT BRO

lol, every time, I'm like, "I'm not bothered to watch that shit", but then when the time arrives, a lil voice says 'but what if Jon gets KTFO and you don't see it LIVE!?! '

YOU GON WATCH IT BRO

lol, every time, I'm like, "I'm not bothered to watch that shit", but then when the time arrives, a lil voice says 'but what if Jon gets KTFO and you don't see it LIVE!?! '
I'm really not gonna watch it. It's the same thing I do with the Saints, if I think they gonna lose I don't watch it. If they happen to win I go back and watch the highlights. Lol

Good thing USADAs gone looks like he's going through puberty for the 4th time.

Jones was looking super tired at LHW, got one win at HW against a guy with no ground game, and now he can beat Aspinall?

Dream on Dream on Dream on

Back