Media Jon Jones looks in crazy shape, Miocic and Aspinal might be in huge trouble.

I assume Stipe is lighter than Gane. Jones always wants to be the tallest and the heaviest fighter. He came in 1 lbs heavier than Gane in the last fight.

Probably, but I dunno. Stipe's been pretty dedicated to bulking up for a while now, it's to the point where his body is almost proportional to his head...

No no, you're mistaken. He didn't quit. He was just suspended those few times. but I can see why you think he might of retired though, between suspensions and barely ever fighting, he's had some downtime in his career.

What other option does Jon have but to retire now? He's going to defend his HW belt against someone else other than Tom again? No. He will bitch out and retire rather than test himself. Jon's not retiring because there isn't money to be made or easy opponents for him to fight. It is because he will have positioned himself on a collision course for Tom and there will be no avoiding that fight now. It would not be the first UFC HW he's avoided like the plague.

Jones had no problem fighting Old Man Cormier. He's super fucking horny to fight Old Man Miocic. Jones unequivocally believes he is the absolute best of all time and acts like a thirsty bitch if any other fighter gets any kind of credit... but he just needs to cheat and hold all the advantages against his opponents to make it a fair fight in his eyes.

Fix your Jimmy's they look rustled ...

Jones never quit...facts..

Jones is no spring turkey himself...been champion since 23 years old...

Probably beat all your favorite fighters too.

Stay mad in your ramblings...

Its gunna be funny around here up until this fight and the aftermath...

I just hope Dana can be smart enough to entice Jones with money to fight Aspinal...

The tears man...the tears would be glorious...

Also for 45 days out he already looks more in shape then 70% of the HW division....maybe 80%..

It is what it is...u can talk all the shit you want about Jones the man...but when it comes to fighting...but dudes a professional when it comes to the fight game
At the very least, he looks in better shape than his last fight.

Ngl Jon looking pretty yoked. If he runs through Stipe I can't see Aspinall vs Jones not happening unless Jon doesn't want it and retires.

No no, you're mistaken. He didn't quit. He was just suspended those few times. but I can see why you think he might of retired though, between suspensions and barely ever fighting, he's had some downtime in his career.

What other option does Jon have but to retire now? He's going to defend his HW belt against someone else other than Tom again? No. He will bitch out and retire rather than test himself. Jon's not retiring because there isn't money to be made or easy opponents for him to fight. It is because he will have positioned himself on a collision course for Tom and there will be no avoiding that fight now. It would not be the first UFC HW he's avoided like the plague.

Jones had no problem fighting Old Man Cormier. He's super fucking horny to fight Old Man Miocic. Jones unequivocally believes he is the absolute best of all time and acts like a thirsty bitch if any other fighter gets any kind of credit... but he just needs to cheat and hold all the advantages against his opponents to make it a fair fight in his eyes.
DC at 35-38 is one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Ngannou, aspinall, nobody in the HW division presents the same challenge that DC did. Except maybe Cain at his absolute best.

If DC didn't move down out of respect for Cain, there's a good chance DC would be known as the greatest HW of all time.

There's no indication that either Ngannou or Aspinall can truly wrestle an elite level. There Is plenty of evidence otherwise, however.

Comparing them with the caliber of fighter and challenge that DC presented in multiple facets of the game, including fight IQ which could be compared to the level of Jones himself is just comically bad analysis.

The HW division is nowhere near as good as people like yourself seem to think it is, except for a select few outliers throughout history who had the well rounded skillsets to be considered amongst all time greats and there's no real indication that Tom is one of those guys.

Perhaps Tom beats this older version of Jones who's been competing for 16 years. Very few people who understand anything about this sport think Tom could overcome Jon's tool kit and fight IQ during his prime.

He wouldn't get past DC either. Or Cain.

Good to see he's still taking his training and diet seriously even though his career is winding down. Neither Stipe nor Aspinall are easy fights, but I wouldn't be surprised if he beats both. Dude just always finds a way to win.

Wtf do you mean might?

Miocic was already in trouble, and he is scared shitless of Tom... there is no way Jones fights Aspinall. He will quit like a bitch first.
why would he be scared of a nobody?
tell me how many olympian wrestlers did tom outwrestled
how many great strikers he outstriked
and tell me how many great bjj blackbelt he strangled

cant wait for your response

Back