Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
What's even funnier though is when you removed Jon's name from your list but as soon as he was able to fight again you were so quick to add him back on.

I didn’t realize you were stalking me. That’s sweet.

The only GOAT Jon is, is Guilty Of Abusing Turinabol. He's got a free license to pulse. It's bullshit.

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.
Yeah, he just made sure to drink his medicine before that fight.

Its the casuals fans like you who started watching MMA after Ronda who thinks that only the fighters getting busted are the ones who cheat.

I've been watching MMA since the Mark Coleman UFC days I'm not ignorant to steroids, not that it matters to the kind of person who says shit like 'casuals', muh 'Ronda'.

But the reality is regardless of who is cheating or not if someone doesn't get busted and someone does there is a massive difference there in what you know for sure. I wouldn't expect someone of your intellectual level to understand concepts like burden of proof and presumption of innocence.

I've been watching MMA since the Mark Coleman UFC days I'm not ignorant to steroids, not that it matters to the kind of person who says shit like 'casuals', muh 'Ronda'.

But the reality is regardless of who is cheating or not if someone doesn't get busted and someone does there is a massive difference there in what you know for sure. I wouldn't expect someone of your intellectual level to understand concepts like burden of proof and presumption of innocence.

Divergent thinking isn't something your brain is capable of i see, not your fault though.
Just another casual MMA fan who thinks hating on Jones makes him look cool because all other basement dwellers do it.

Carry on keep repating the words picogram and pulsing even though you have no idea what they actually mean

It took Jones 5 years to grant that rematch. In the same time frame Hendricks couldn’t buy a win in the ufc and went on to get his ass kicked in bare knuckle. Bad comparison.
<TrumpWrong1>

Jones granted the rematch to Gus at UFC 178 and then Gus pulled out. Then he got KTFO by rumble when he had another chance at Jon.

Hendricks caused gsp to literally forfeit his belt rather than rematch him. And then he beat Lawler for the WW belt in case you forgot.

Divergent thinking isn't something your brain is capable of i see, not your fault though.
Just another casual MMA fan who thinks hating on Jones makes him look cool because other basement dwellers all do it.

I am a casual MMA fan these days you're right. I have a family and kids and a business to run, don't have time to argue with dorks on the internet about whether a guy who took steroids was cheating or not.

Jones has also failed multiple drug test
I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

<TrumpWrong1>

Jones granted the rematch to Gus at UFC 178 and then Gus pulled out. Then he got KTFO by rumble when he had another chance at Jon.

Hendricks caused gsp to literally forfeit his belt rather than rematch him. And then he beat Lawler for the WW belt in case you forgot.
GSP had been talking retirement since prior to the Condit fight. Johny went 3-6 after the GSP fight. In case you forgot.

Jones has little girl fits regularly. Just another sign or hormones pulsing all over the place.
Yep, a sign of his true alphaness

Only real alphas get triggered by 14 year olds on trigger, anyone who disagrees is a jealous hater and a dc fan

GSP had been talking retirement since prior to the Condit fight. Johny went 3-6 after the GSP fight. In case you forgot.
Way to completely disregard the first statement about Jones granting Gus a rematch exactly a year later. I guess that doesn’t fit your narrative.

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.
What's hilarious is you thinking there are any professional athletes, let alone professional fighters, that are clean of PEDs. The naivety would be charming if you were 12.

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.
Those dumb Jones fans should get their names taken down and shamed on these boards. It would make for a better place

Lol u don’t know combat sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back