Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
People like you will always cry and accuse so no point in responding..
And yet you responded lol. What's even funnier though is when you removed Jon's name from your list but as soon as he was able to fight again you were so quick to add him back on.

He's right. A lot of people, myself included, don't recognize GSP as a tier 1 GOAT candidate

tier 1: Jon Jones, Silva, Fedor
tier 2: Aldo, GSP
tier 3: MM, DC ...

I guess GSP never avenged his two losses.
I hate that fucking comment. Him winning rematches is so fucking pathetic as an attempt to excuse GreaseSP from getting beaten the fuck up by mini Matt, and getting outclassed by Hughes. Also 48-47 Big Rig you fucking moron

I love the "aveneged" narrative that Canadians and incels came up with, as if that somehow negates the fact that he tapped to strikes, from a midget lol

I hate that fucking comment. Him winning rematches is so fucking pathetic as an attempt to excuse GreaseSP from getting beaten the fuck up by mini Matt, and getting outclassed by Hughes. Also 48-47 Big Rig you fucking moron
@warriorscommando

Just some bullshit narrative concocted by desperate Canadians.

Whatever the case, Jon Jones doesn’t respond well to drug testing and he used this twitter comment to call out fans who don’t compete or undergo repeated drug testing.

-BJPenn.com

You sound upset that someone was at least able to avenge said losses while the other(s) weren’t.

Don’t know where you come from but avenging a loss is better than not avenging it

giphy.gif

This cokehead was never the best lhw and far from goat

Cocaine and Mohawks.
Better than the best.

People be watching throwback Chuck fights from start to finish. How many throwback 5 round Jones fights are you willing to watch?

Cocaine and Mohawks.
Better than the best.

People be watching throwback Chuck fights from start to finish. How many throwback 5 round Jones fights are you willing to watch?
Far from the point......you said he was the goat and I pointed out he wasn’t......even in his prime he was getting his ass kicked in pride

G(OAT)SP gonna GOAT.

Jones can pulse himself to sleep over it.

Why do people still like this guy?

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.
It took Jones 5 years to grant that rematch. In the same time frame Hendricks couldn’t buy a win in the ufc and went on to get his ass kicked in bare knuckle. Bad comparison.

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.
What world do you live in? Who retires in shame after popping for steroids? Usually just sit their suspension and get back to cashing their checks

Back