Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
At the end we all same,dont think like Bones is much different human being than you,he is just like all of us,for example if someone trashes you here on sherdog then you fire him back its that easy idiots

<bball2>
Jones putting delusional gsp nuthugger in his place...
It was probably that loser @rushbeg too

GSP isn't the GOAT, but Jones sure as hell isn't either.

He spends too much time responding to little Twitter trolls. You can’t win that game.

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.

This is not a structured league where points accumulate and the two top competitors face each other in the final, this is mma. Where CM Punk gets $500 000 in his MMA debut, and a champion with 10 title defences wont even make half of that.

Stephen Bonnar, steroids - Hall of Fame
Anderson Silva , steroids - Hall of Fame

The sooner you realise that this is a private business just trying to make money, the less annoyed you will be. MMA is second to money, it just so happens that the product making the money is involved in MMA at the moment, watch them diversify and sell out. I won't be suprised if the UFC buys a basketball or baseball team in the distant future.

This is not a structured league where points accumulate and the two top competitors face each other in the final, this is mma. Where CM Punk gets $500 000 in his MMA debut, and a champion with 10 title defences wont even make half of that.

Stephen Bonnar, steroids - Hall of Fame
Anderson Silva , steroids - Hall of Fame

The sooner you realise that this is a private business just trying to make money, the less annoyed you will be. MMA is second to money, it just so happens that the product making the money is involved in MMA at the moment, watch them diversify and sell out. I won't be suprised if the UFC buys a basketball or baseball team in the distant future.

Why are you telling me shit I already know, captain obvious?

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

lol at having anderson on that list. another ped cheat who hasnt won a fight in 4 years

Jon Jones is in a sad place. Completely disgraced and just got a gift against a MW journeyman LOL, yeah there's your GOAT guys.

I called this lackluster performance against a 185er on the tail end of his career......Jones without PEDS is not the world beater he was when he was riddled with illegal supplements.

Jones as he was writing that comment:

Jon-Jones-Crying-324x160.jpg

I was thinking more like:

giphy.gif

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

Great post

/thread

GSP is boring and Jones' blood is like 5% steroids.

Prime Chuck is the goat. Come at me.
chuck-liddell-1170373.jpg

AAA8949F-5D67-4FC0-8DC0-BA09CADF9FF0.jpeg Oh look another I hate Jones circlejek thread.......Jones haters are so salty and delusional lol

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

Lol at Anderoid being GOAT.

He has double digit losses, got tapped out by 2 Japanese midgets, KO’d while being a clown, quit from a leg kick in his own country. Got busted for PED’s numerous times.

Him being GOAT will forever be funny

Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks).

GSP fought both the guys who beat him, and destroyed them both.

Bones has never given Hamill the rematch.

Back