Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
Normally I´m ok as well with what other people have an opinion.
Let everyone think what he likes, I repeat myself there.
But since the Conor era, in my opinion, every pretext has been used to pull the older, deserving fighters through the dirt and put them under everything. Without real proof, only to put "his" fighter (whoever that will be) in a good light despite his failures.
If that means I'm "triggered," that's the way it is.
I do not like to cheat and I do not like people who cheat. For me it means that I can not trust these people. Maybe something very conservative, but with almost 50 years and some experience in life, I can certainly afford some conservatism.

But anyway: I like to take your meme!
Peace!
And I agree with you, but Dana's method of handling business is neither the moral nor the most profitable in the long run.

I also don't cheat, in fact I usually don't care at all to win, my past experiences taught me whenever I play a board game I just want to have a laugh, don't give half a sh** who wins and even better if that person isn't me. Up until Cyborg's demise I've paid nearly all UFC events I saw, except when in a bar or a friend's house.

Yet IMHO everybody on UFC is on steroids, this is the blunt truth, UFC can't admit it open wide for obvious reasons, but to believe someone specially GOAT prospects have been clean all along is, again in my humble opinion, an exercise of naiveness. And of all 3, looks tell GSP was the ripped one, the other two were caught already, doesn't change anything. All guys GSP fought most likely were on something as well.

Truth sucks big time, I believe that when you die you just turn yourself into an all-you-can-eat buffet for bacteria, compare that against going to heaven and partying with all your friends for the upcoming eternity. I wish I could not see the enormous hole on that logic..

I just can't write a short text, can I? Come on, let's roll..

And I agree with you, but Dana's method of handling business is neither the moral nor the most profitable in the long run.

I also don't cheat, in fact I usually don't care at all to win, my past experiences taught me whenever I play a board game I just want to have a laugh, don't give half a sh** who wins and even better if that person isn't me. Up until Cyborg's demise I've paid nearly all UFC events I saw, except when in a bar or a friend's house.

Yet IMHO everybody on UFC is on steroids, this is the blunt truth, UFC can't admit it open wide for obvious reasons, but to believe someone specially GOAT prospects have been clean all along is, again in my humble opinion, an exercise of naiveness. And of all 3, looks tell GSP was the ripped one, the other two were caught already, doesn't change anything. All guys GSP fought most likely were on something as well.

Truth sucks big time, I believe that when you die you just turn yourself into an all-you-can-eat buffet for bacteria, compare that against going to heaven and partying with all your friends for the upcoming eternity. I wish I could not see the enormous hole on that logic..

I just can't write a short text, can I? Come on, let's roll..
Dana´s idiotic handling of business has made me from a hardcore (every fight card I could get, in the middle of the night etc) to a more casual UFC-guy. Nothing more to say about this scumbag.

Personally I think that in every individual sport PED´s are really common. We didn´t have to talk about cycling or something. In the early days of mma I think the most used "PED" were painkillers. But today there are every month new substances on the lists, every fighter should know, what he is putting in his body. I don´t think, every fighter can do this for himself without proper help.
And it depends for me what substance a guy is caught with. Substances who normally are used to hide other PED´s or something like EPO is on another level than a substance, which you could take until recently and it´s new on the list because they found something new about it. Mostly we never get a real reason from a fighter why he has taken this and that. We can think we know it, and at some point its obvious why, but we can´t look inside of the fighters mind.

GOAT is a thing that will not exist for a long time. It's just pure subjectivity. Everyone has their own points that define a GOAT for them, and I do not see that there will be a satisfactory definition for everyone in the near future. I personally do not believe in any MMA GOAT.
Also, not GSP, of which I have always been a big fan (and am still), seeing him as the ultimate athlete at his best. And I just like EVERY aspect of MMA, wrestling, grappling, striking, and what he did as a person who never wrestled in his teens, but still beat the best wrestlers with MMA wrestling, that was just what made me real hardcore fan.
Did he also have boring fights? Sure, no question. But he always had a plan and if you had seen some fights, you could see it too. Sometimes you need such means to defeat an opponent, and he was a master of the plan. That's what I've always respected him for.
And you do not know the other one, nobody knows it exactly outside of him. And if it does, nobody knows why. And that also matters to me.
I was also a big fan of Bones till he turned his life into a rollercoaster. His posturing and his arrogant manner, beside his cheating, have done the opposite for me. I do not hate him and what he is capable of in the cage, you have to respect. But I can not respect him as a person.
And in a comparison between him and GSP I just have to write something.

And finally, being able to spot this hole makes you a smarter person than most of the "normal" sherdoggers. Don't be mad about it. Intelligence can sometimes hurt, too.

Back