Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP vs. Jones GOAT War Opening Shots Fired

Jones demos new comedic skills with devastating Twitter takedown

UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones did not take it well when a fan referenced his previous drug-testing woes.

“Never happened to GSP, the real GOAT,” a fan wrote to Jones on Twitter. “Know why I won’t fail a drug test? Because there aren’t drugs in my system. I know that’s crazy talk.”

“Know why no one's drug testing you?” Jones fired back. "Because your athletic dreams are probably somewhere in your parent’s basement next to your video game controller. Lol that was fun."

Jones’ latest drug testing drama occurred in the lead-up to UFC 235, when a test detected the M3 metabolite, a component of oral turinabol.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) confirmed that there is “no scientific or medical evidence that the athlete would have an unfair advantage leading up to, or for, his contest scheduled on March 2, 2019,” based on the amount of the substance detected in his system.

However, this is not the first time Jones tested positive for a banned substance. A previous drug test also found turinabol in his system ahead of his fight with Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232. Because the detection is only coming in trace amounts, it is believed these recent issues are the result of a ‘pulsing’ effect from a previous ingestion of the drug.

Whatever the case, Jon Jones doesn’t respond well to drug testing comments and he used this twitter comment to call out fans who don’t compete or undergo repeated drug testing.

-BJPenn.com

Jones has little girl fits regularly. Just another sign or hormones pulsing all over the place.

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

Big words from someone given a free passage to cheat.

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

gif8.gif

I've never seen anyone so talented yet so insecure.

Jones as he was writing that comment:

Jon-Jones-Crying-324x160.jpg

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.

the lines are blurred in MMA. Especially when guys like Hendo were juicing and are given a free pass to do so. Im not someone that accuses everyone of being on the juice, but in reality, how many mma fighters over the years have been? Most people on TRT exemptions had hypergonadism, which is very rare, unless you used to juice.

I don't like PED cheats, and the bans are fckin laughable. But in a sport that clearly has never been close to clean, I won't discredit guys that have been busted. I think Jones is the GOAT, but I have far more respect for DC tbh

GSP vs. Jones GOAT War Opening Shots Fired

Jones demos new comedic skills with devastating Twitter takedown

UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones did not take it well when a fan referenced his previous drug-testing woes.

“Never happened to GSP, the real GOAT,” a fan wrote to Jones on Twitter. “Know why I won’t fail a drug test? Because there aren’t drugs in my system. I know that’s crazy talk.”

“Know why no one's drug testing you?” Jones fired back. "Because your athletic dreams are probably somewhere in your parent’s basement next to your video game controller. Lol that was fun."

Jones’ latest drug testing drama occurred in the lead-up to UFC 235, when a test detected the M3 metabolite, a component of oral turinabol.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) confirmed that there is “no scientific or medical evidence that the athlete would have an unfair advantage leading up to, or for, his contest scheduled on March 2, 2019,” based on the amount of the substance detected in his system.

However, this is not the first time Jones tested positive for a banned substance. A previous drug test also found turinabol in his system ahead of his fight with Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232. Because the detection is only coming in trace amounts, it is believed these recent issues are the result of a ‘pulsing’ effect from a previous ingestion of the drug.

Whatever the case, Jon Jones doesn’t respond well to drug testing comments and he used this twitter comment to call out fans who don’t compete or undergo repeated drug testing.

-BJPenn.com

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

Some :eek::eek::eek: on Twitter gets his feelings hurt by pro fighter, more news at 11!

But, Jon, isn't using PEDs a lot like living in your parents' basement? Getting help you shouldn't really get if you are mature enough to live under your own power?

Jon Jones is in a sad place. Completely disgraced and just got a gift against a MW journeyman LOL, yeah there's your GOAT guys.

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

If there is no war, it would be because of a DQ due to multiple failed drug tests. If your opinion is that losing once (and avenging) or "being boring" is worse than failing multiple PED tests, then your opinion is completely and utterly irrelevant

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

I guess GSP never avenged his two losses.

I hate when people and organizations abuse the word science and scientific.

Jones is salty he'll be always remembered for failing drug test, hidding under a ring and crashing into a pregnant woman.
That is his real legacy.

Back