Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.
Silva HA {<jordan}

speaking of cheating....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Wouldn’t have made a difference either way, still would have quit.
How many guys has BJ submitted from his back again?

Jones is a roider who didnt have the confidence to fight d.c clean , dude is a mental midget.

Jones again implicating himself. 'i need to cheat because I'm a top athlete not some fat guy in the basement'

What's hilarious is how so many MMA fans are A OK with the fact that Jones has obviously been cheating most of his professional career. In most other real sports you would retire in shame, MMA is such a po dunk piece of shit redneck sport that the average fan reaction is 'let him keep fighting'.

Its the casuals fans like you who started watching MMA after Ronda who thinks that only the fighters getting busted are the ones who cheat.

Its the casuals fans like you who started watching MMA after Ronda who thinks that only the fighters getting busted are the ones who cheat.

look, most of us know that a lot of Fighters use, but that does not become a pass for fighters to fail multiple tests without a blemish/ asterisk to their name (my AV included).... and the higher the accolades one tries to claim the more scrutiny they should be under.

Suspicion/ speculation is not the same as proven guilt.

You sound upset that someone was at least able to avenge said losses while the other(s) weren’t.

Don’t know where you come from but avenging a loss is better than not avenging it
Jon doesnt have a loss to avenge.

Jon Jones how many times you poppin positive for steroids? How you hiding em now? How that snitching going for you? You still hittin women with you car or inna stripclub? Let us know on twitter ya twit. I got yer joystick right here.

Last edited:
He's right. A lot of people, myself included, don't recognize GSP as a tier 1 GOAT candidate

tier 1: Jon Jones, Silva, Fedor
tier 2: Aldo, GSP
tier 3: MM, DC ...

Lol 2 of your top 3 are confirmed drug cheats.

giphy(60).gif

Imagine being the best in your field and still needing to get off on things like this?

I hope Jon retires happy. I doubt it though.

I imagine he'll be like Bret Hart after retirement. Bitter and angry.

That twitter troll had a soft one.

If someone said to GSP's face that he is not the GOAT, that person would have to suffer 25 minutes of pure hell.

Back