Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
Way to completely disregard the first statement about Jones granting Gus a rematch exactly a year later. I guess that doesn’t fit your narrative.
Your inability to respond to what I posted must not fit yours.
Jones avoided the rematch to fight Teixeira first. That’s a duck no matter what he supposedly agreed to later.

Yeah Jon you’re the prime example of an athlete..
2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

This argument is flawed, because Fedor wasn’t always fighting the best guys available in succession. He had a lot of “tune up” (cans) in between good opponents. Anderson came into the UFC with 4 losses on his record. One against a guy that was 5-6-1 when they fought and the other we’ve all seen, Ryo Chonan (7-4 at the time).

My point is that all these guys have had flawed careers. To discredit GSP for losing to Serra, but not Andy for getting scissored by Chonan is just hating to hate.

Jones avoided the rematch to fight Teixeira first. That’s a duck no matter what he supposedly agreed to later.
Provide me a source where GSP talks retirement prior to the condit fight. And I don’t mean an article from post Hendricks fight. I mean literally a source prior to the condit fight.

You won’t. Because you can’t. It’s just another BS lie Gsp made up afterwards to save face about getting retired by Hendricks.

And yeah, nothing says ducking a fighter like signing to fight him a year later. Maybe Jones should have vacated his belt and went into hiding for four years instead. Right?

No, so i won’t call him a cheat, you can make assumptions but with no evidence you cant prove guilt

So, has gsp popped for roids?

So let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

You think there's a chance that Costa is 100% natural?

So let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

You think there's a chance that Costa is 100% natural?

There’s more chance of him being natural than Anderoid, you know the guy who is a confirmed roider.

Hendricks retired GSP

LOL there's no war at all.

1 guy has lost multiple times, tapped to strikes from a midget, and went more than a half a decade without being able to finish a fight.

The other guy has never even been rocked in a fight, let alone beaten.

THe only GOAT war is between Jones, Fedor, Silva and DC, if he beats Stipe again.

You can't be GOAT with an asterisk next to your name.

Pico Pulsing GOAT though.

GSP vs. Jones GOAT War Opening Shots Fired

Jones demos new comedic skills with devastating Twitter takedown

UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones did not take it well when a fan referenced his previous drug-testing woes.

“Never happened to GSP, the real GOAT,” a fan wrote to Jones on Twitter. “Know why I won’t fail a drug test? Because there aren’t drugs in my system. I know that’s crazy talk.”

“Know why no one's drug testing you?” Jones fired back. "Because your athletic dreams are probably somewhere in your parent’s basement next to your video game controller. Lol that was fun."

Jones’ latest drug testing drama occurred in the lead-up to UFC 235, when a test detected the M3 metabolite, a component of oral turinabol.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) confirmed that there is “no scientific or medical evidence that the athlete would have an unfair advantage leading up to, or for, his contest scheduled on March 2, 2019,” based on the amount of the substance detected in his system.

However, this is not the first time Jones tested positive for a banned substance. A previous drug test also found turinabol in his system ahead of his fight with Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232. Because the detection is only coming in trace amounts, it is believed these recent issues are the result of a ‘pulsing’ effect from a previous ingestion of the drug.

Whatever the case, Jon Jones doesn’t respond well to drug testing comments and he used this twitter comment to call out fans who don’t compete or undergo repeated drug testing.

-BJPenn.com

He probably pulses Provigil to enhance his performance before replying.

It's not even stalking lol. It's a public forum, genius. Stick to defending your pulsing, coke head cheat though :)

And yet I have absolutely no clue who the fuck you are or any conversation you and I have ever had. Yet you seem to know me and what I like and don’t like. Interesting. Either way you remember me. That’s really sweet.

Provide me a source where GSP talks retirement prior to the condit fight. And I don’t mean an article from post Hendricks fight. I mean literally a source prior to the condit fight.

You won’t. Because you can’t. It’s just another BS lie Gsp made up afterwards to save face about getting retired by Hendricks.

And yeah, nothing says ducking a fighter like signing to fight him a year later. Maybe Jones should have vacated his belt and went into hiding for four years instead. Right?
At work so can’t be a sleuth for ya. But found this from March 2013 which is before Hendricks. I mainly remember the talk from Zahabi leading up to Condit fight.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/138276-firas-zahabi-not-sure-how-long-gsp-has-left/

I don't mind Jones clapping back at folks but athletes certainly aren't the only people in a profession that requires drug testing.

And yet I have absolutely no clue who the fuck you are or any conversation you and I have ever had. Yet you seem to know me and what I like and don’t like. Interesting. Either way you remember me. That’s really sweet.
Calm down, son. Behave yourself.

Back