Jon Jones Attacks GSP Fan Who Says He is the Real GOAT

Who is the real GOAT?

• Total voters
Yeah Jon you’re the prime example of an athlete..
2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

You're dumb if you don't think he missed that on purpose

You're dumb if you don't think he missed that on purpose
Show an example of Jon doing anything impressive for a guy his size and weight outside of the octagon. I mean he's a great fighter, but he's not winning because of some ridiculous athleticism.

Also, he says 'now that I've officially embarassed myself', you really believe he does that on purpose?

To be 100% honest, I tried bodybuilding for 10 years and I have good genes like wide shoulders and small waist line and big calves and thighs, however, I never reached or met anyone who was as muscular as GSP that was natural! Even the dudes that did some cycles didn’t look as good as he did! That also means it’s impossible to look like that without chemicals and especially when you’re an mma fighter and not a bodybuilder! You can get really shredded but not 3D shredded! Ask any expert if u don’t believe me

It's as lame as its laughable. A guilty juicer is defended by his fans by discrediting an innocent fighter. Can you think of anything better?
It's probably the same ones that sucked Conor's balls and now, as this one is pretty inactive, they just scratch those of another asshole.

And if I´am now getting yellow carded for it, I take a screenshot and use it as AV soon.

And what? Anderoid as GOAT?
<Dany07>

Whatever you say stalker..
That's right. Now don't remove Jon's name from your sig again or I'll wrap razor wire around my dick and sodomize your loved ones and from now till stars burn out the only thing you can count on in your life is never understanding why. So stick to your drug cheat POS fighter :)

It's as lame as its laughable. A guilty juicer is defended by his fans by discrediting an innocent fighter. Can you think of anything better?
It's probably the same ones that sucked Conor's balls and now, as this one is pretty inactive, they just scratch those of another asshole.

And if I´am now getting yellow carded for it, I take a screenshot and use it as AV soon.

<Dany07>
You sure are picky with your GOAT requirements. Is pissing hot twice and 10 losses not good enough for you?

You sure are picky with your GOAT requirements. Is pissing hot twice and 10 losses not good enough for you?
LOL.
To be honest I didn´t have any for this because that Goat-talk is way to subjectiv. And I also do not think that there will ever be an objective explanation for this status that will really satisfy everyone.
But one thing is for sure: a proven juicer should not be in the conversation at all!

Come on man. Any average Joe that eats gas station hot dogs and drinks 64 oz Mt. Dews could have made that shot.. And you think a 6'4 205 lb black man that runs in an athletic family couldn't make a baby lay up shot like that and just somehow ended up underneath the ball so it bounces off his head? I don't buy it. Just his whole form looked scripted.
He’s not trying to lay up. He’s trying to dunk. Did you even watch the video?

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.
So bitter. Can't be worse than tapping to a fucking triangle choke ffs. Literally 100000x more silly than tapping to getting your face smashed into the canvas.

Ladies ladies come now, both Anderson and GSP have GSP horrendous losses.

Jon has none.

I agree with Jones. Jones was willing to give his toughest fight a rematch (Gus) while GSP refused to do the same (Hendricks). Also, Jones made other people tap to strikes. GSP did the tapping.

both fighters have huge flaws which make it difficult to call either of them the goat.

<Dany07>
"Innocent fighter" lol
401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

At least he defended his MW belt to prove he's less of a scam than McGregor, right? :D:D

Back