Media Joe Rogan's New Body: No More Gut

images
/thread

What a load of
great your slim, but your colon is suffering from all that meat. He can get colon cancer that way, that meat stays lodged in his colon and does NOT fully digest.

the colon is like 30 feet and it needs to be kept clean and eating an all meat diet is a sure way to catch colon cancer
Bullshit.

Ps. Not a rogan fan

He’s still fat

Anyone who uses a carnivore diet is an idiot. Protein comes from plants and it would be super unhealthy to eat only meat which would actually lower testosterone.

He’s on TRT and HGH but some random diet apparently makes a difference....
This is incorrect.

An all meat diet can't be healthy. Does he really not eat any vegetables and fruits?

Well, he IS a fruit.

Does that count?

Seriously though, IF he is staying away from vegetables..................he's fucked.

Vegans have the high ground

<21>

vegan-strongman-patrik-baboumian-diet-750x374.jpg
Any real Strongman > Vegan Strongman

That dude's record are a fucking joke....A real strongman right now will break his shitty records without much training....They chose really weird things to break, literally things that nobody else does, there is no talent pool doing Front Holds of 20 kg...He has the world record in this, if all strongman trained this, they would break it ASAP(hell they might not need any training).

He is pretty strong for a 5'7 guy but the real giant strongmen kill this guy.

He's got a gut still in that pic, he's flexing his in.
Also the carnivore diet is bad.

Whenever Rogan opens his mouth he is shilling a goddamn product or trend of some sort. I can no longer watch JRE because of it

Lol he's always been this way. That's why he's super rich. The biggest pusher of bro science on the internet.

Damn this forum has an unhealthy obsession with Rogan.

Weird body shape aside I hope I’m in his kind of shape when I’m in my 50s.

great your slim, but your colon is suffering from all that meat. He can get colon cancer that way, that meat stays lodged in his colon and does NOT fully digest.

the colon is like 30 feet and it needs to be kept clean and eating an all meat diet is a sure way to catch colon cancer

WTF?

"The colon, or large intestine, is about 5 feet long in humans"

"it takes 24 to 72 hours to fully digest red meat."

Also nothing stay in it longer than anything else. The digestive tract moves the same. Doesnt care if it fully digested it or not. It will come out the same.

Whenever Rogan opens his mouth he is shilling a goddamn product or trend of some sort. I can no longer watch JRE because of it
People listen to the JRE to hear what Joe has to say? I thought the point was to hear what the guest has to say.

Back