Media Joe Rogan's New Body: No More Gut

I don't think it's normal for a group of men to obsess over a 52 year old male. Kinda ghey actually.

AV and topic all add up...

TS is a fuckin weirdo, confirmed.

An all meat diet can't be healthy. Does he really not eat any vegetables and fruits?
Thanks for the info, doc. Does he state he is eating red and processed meats? You do know there are other meats that are good for you....

yulmin-300x300.png

You just know Rogan's wife is porking some slender yoga instructor on the side.

rumor is he was pregnant with an alien baby.

Then what does your AV make you? Dickless?
Not sure what you mean?

Sick AV though bro... absolutley hilarious, how it's shirtless Diego and another shirtless dude!!!

I mean, hahahaha, that is funny stuff...

we could use more of that sharp sense of humor and sparkling personality around here.

...Like I'm talking with a pair of clownshoes...

Thanks for the info, doc. Does he state he is eating red and processed meats? You do know there are other meats that are good for you....
No, I didn't know all meat diets are the healthiest thing you can do to your body.
Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom.

great your slim, but your colon is suffering from all that meat. He can get colon cancer that way, that meat stays lodged in his colon and does NOT fully digest.

the colon is like 30 feet and it needs to be kept clean and eating an all meat diet is a sure way to catch colon cancer

Well seeing as we discovered a cure about 2 weeks ago for almost all forms of cancer, I think he's playing the long game. We are meat eaters, the animals who eat the grass and greens, we eat them, its called the circle of live you woke little..... "double yellows".....

Rogan has more form than a Dragon Ball Z villian. Shame none of them are taller than 5'5

<CroCop1>

Back