Media Joe Rogan's New Body: No More Gut

I cannot see that my days will ever be so boring to make me post a thread about Joe Rogans body.

He does have a rather unnaturally short torso. Tf's up with that???

He’s still fat

Anyone who uses a carnivore diet is an idiot. Protein comes from plants and it would be super unhealthy to eat only meat which would actually lower testosterone.

He’s on TRT and HGH but some random diet apparently makes a difference....

The distance (vertically) between his nipples and bellybutton makes me uncomfortable, as well as the (implied) distance between his bellybutton and where his junk should be. Like he's Dwarven or something.

stay strong fellas, we will get to the bottom of this matter in this thread, just have to keep diggin and analyzing
DlK-v1ZU8AAuXez.jpg

No more torso

Joe got no sort of neck, poor guy can't even wear a necklace.

I"m not even mad that there is another thread for this because Joe Rogan is amazing.

I can’t believe people still go for protein diets nowadays. We’ve seen everybody balloon back the fuck up after they go back to eating any carbs at all.

just be a fucking grown up and eat reasonably.

Joe Rogan is the OG extraterrestrial manlet
The original alien life form

I like Rogan, but I really can't help but feel he suffers from IMS (Insecure Manlet Syndrome)

Eat your hearts out, haters. Joe is slim and sexy again thanks to the carnivore diet:

better go hide, Stephen A Smith.

joe-rogan-instagram-carnivore-diet.png

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...ing-side-effect-of-his-carnivore-diet-1329047
Guys like Joe need to stop working the pectorals. They become disproportionate and cause the body to look abnormal. I have the same problem. I can't even do sets of 20 push-ups without my chest blowing up. Flexing during things like curls and pull-ups is literally all I need to stay symmetric and fit in the chest area.

TRT+ T-Rex Diet + HGH= And Still...5’5”@160 Soaking Wet Froglet
<36>

Back