Media Joe Rogan's New Body: No More Gut

Whenever Rogan opens his mouth he is shilling a goddamn product or trend of some sort. I can no longer watch JRE because of it

Guys like Joe need to stop working the pectorals. They become disproportionate and cause the body to look abnormal. I have the same problem. I can't even do sets of 20 push-ups without my chest blowing up. Flexing during things like curls and pull-ups is literally all I need to stay symmetric and fit in the chest area.

Maybe were looking at diff pics...I was thinking Joe SHOULD work more on his pecs.

giphy.gif

“This all-meat diet that I’ve been on, that changes your mind the other way – it makes you more aggressive,” Rogan admitted to Rashad, after the former UFC champ expressed how a vegan diet has changed him both physically and mentally.

The American then went on to explain that he had “to workout extra to keep the demons at bay” — which is logical, considering that one of the side effects of the carnivore diet is that it is said to increase baseline testosterone levels significantly.

Right because the miniscule difference his fad diet will make is going to be a big change over the grotesque quantities of gear he squirts into his ass on the daily

What a fucking clown, i wonder if he believes this rubbish somehow even though he actually knows its bullshit

He must have a sherdog account with all these shitty joe brogan threads.
We get it Joe, you think highly of yourself.

You suck tho.

Is that the charlatan who cried for Ronda Rousey in order to seem profound?

His body and head doesn't match. His head size looks like it belongs to a 6'2 guy but his torso and hips are that of a 5'2 guy.

He must be able to suck his own dick with a torso that short.

Back