Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

Charllemange tha Freemason!

acharlamagnefreemason2.gif
No he ain't. Got to be free to be a mason.

my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

Lmfao calm down Char is like raps Joe Rogan but hes an even bigger cornball

Idk if the Kanye West podcast ever dropped but thats 10 times bigger then Charlalame

Rohan took an entire week off, and now this week has been nothing but garbage.

Too many comedians and they always talk about the same shit.

Next show is chimps loaded up on DMT eating raw elk meat

my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

This isn't even top 20 things Charlamagne has done.

It's crazy how offended you snowflakes are about EVERYTHING

{<jordan}

"Joe Rogan has a guest, it's a black guy!"

Literally 99% of sherdog:

1XO7jUv.gif

Buncha fucking dorky lil bitchboys forreal lol

dude is a cuck

that whole breakfast club show is dumb too, you'd get the same news sitting in a nail salon

dude is a cuck

that whole breakfast club show is dumb too, you'd get the same news sitting in a nail salon

spend alot of time getting your nails done huh? Pretty suspect fam

<Durant35>

Does he explain why he uses the name of one of the most powerful French kings in history?

Just seems like a weird stage name choice, given what you're saying. Charlemagne is literally the definition of white dudes conquering what they want.

Bruh...

I said the same thing a while back after hearing one of his bitching sessions...

Doesn’t make any sense to me..

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?

I don't know him, but I already hate him.

I’m with you... As a Histroy snob/my degree being History I was completely baffled by the name when I first heard of/saw this guy...

The narcissism and unoriginal-ism a “name” like this represents is staggering..

If there is one guy more annoying than current Rogan that’s Charlatan the Douche. I would have jumped out of a rooftop to my death before listening to them.

Turble, just turble

I can understand why you’d hate his mainstream shit but I can’t hate a guy that taught himself guitar and puts out a heartfelt acoustic track as the outro on his debut album.

He seems like a nicer guy too. Wish he would tone down the banging whores shtick since he isn’t about that life to begin with. See his interview with the Breakfast club

>Bringing Charmander the Frog on an MMA forum

>The LGBT dude who’s claim to fame was getting CUCKED by Birdman on Live Radio

TS is a 16 year old girl CONFIRMED

<36>
<36>
<36>

Back