Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

Does he explain why he uses the name of one of the most powerful French kings in history?

Just seems like a weird stage name choice, given what you're saying. Charlemagne is literally the definition of white dudes conquering what they want.

I catch bits and pieces of The Breakfast Club for 2 hours every morning. Never heard any of the 3 host explain names. Besides Angela using her real one. It's a heritage proud show who preach how to continue advancement in society and not lose the communities they have and get some back they lost to cooperation. Black men don't cheat! Entertains me.

comedians talking about comedy is complete cancer, i make people laugh every fucking day and i dont have to take DMT or be a degenerate alcoholic to do it

and how much do you earn for your alleged hilarity? right.

also lol can we talk about how stupid rap music is and khabib is right?

these guys are all the beta manlets of their neighborhoods (just look up the heights of rappers, they tend to be under 5'6") who pretend to be tough guy gangsters but just write shitty poetry for a living and now it's coming out that they are all bisexual
style-blogs-the-gq-eye-tylertees.jpg

16-frank-ocean-gay-letter-cover.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

surprised they didn't have brendan schaub there to celebrate gay pride month the right way

White people lisp too.

No shit sherlock?

Just been noticing lately that a lot of black rappers lisp. I think it might be trendy in that side of the world to lisp actually.

Charlamagne the God <Prem973>

What is the world coming to?

That name is absolutely ridiculous

The King of France?

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?

I don't know him, but I already hate him.

Last edited:
Host of the breakfast club radio show

They interview all the rappers/ hip hop artists, musicians etc

He just did that 1 hour interview with Kanye
Fuckin rap ... God I hate are culture and how it's regressed .. it's cool to talk about selling drugs , bitches, and drive bys let's promote how cool they are ..

also lol can we talk about how stupid rap music is and khabib is right?

these guys are all the beta manlets of their neighborhoods (just look up the heights of rappers, they tend to be under 5'6") who pretend to be tough guy gangsters but just write shitty poetry for a living and now it's coming out that they are all bisexual
style-blogs-the-gq-eye-tylertees.jpg

16-frank-ocean-gay-letter-cover.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

surprised they didn't have brendan schaub there to celebrate gay pride month the right way
I'm detecting a bit of racism mr White Anderson

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself Napoleon the Beast
The Roman empire never ceased to exist . It's called the Roman catholic church.. its pagan ways pollute the world even today ..

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?
Damn son lmao

Looks like Charlamagne has fucking makeup on or something?

Maybe even botox or some shit? Eyebrows look fucking weird
He does, also had some skin lightning done before. Has been mocked repeatedly by guest and the host of the show that he's known for.

Back