Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

Last edited:
That name alone makes me think this guy will be the biggest douche on the planet.

Rogan needs to stop saying "We're live"

Cocksucker.

Yes, i'm bitter about not being able to catch it live anymore. Fucking throw it up live on ustream and then remove the episode right after.

Took a while for Charla to grow on me. Thought he was hardcore racist but he hates on everyone the same. Just super driven on black progression and equality .

Looks like Charlamagne has fucking makeup on or something?

Maybe even botox or some shit? Eyebrows look fucking weird

bAjxhTH.gif

Rogan needs to stop saying "We're live"

Cocksucker.

Yes, i'm bitter about not being able to catch it live anymore. Fucking throw it up live on ustream and then remove the episode right after.
Yeah it's fucked up that it's no longer live

End of an era

Took a while for Charla to grow on me. Thought he was hardcore racist but he hates on everyone the same. Just super driven on black progression and equality .

Does he explain why he uses the name of one of the most powerful French kings in history?

Just seems like a weird stage name choice, given what you're saying. Charlemagne is literally the definition of white dudes conquering what they want.

Also, what the fuck is up with black rappers and not be able to pronounce "s" sounds??????????

Rohan took an entire week off, and now this week has been nothing but garbage.

Too many comedians and they always talk about the same shit.

Rohan took an entire week off, and now this week has been nothing but garbage.

Too many comedians and they always talk about the same shit.

comedians talking about comedy is complete cancer, i make people laugh every fucking day and i dont have to take DMT or be a degenerate alcoholic to do it

Back