Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

Holy Roman Empire, is a little different thing.

Voltaire said that the Holy Roman Empire was "neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire"

Basically it's Ze Germanz
It's the Catholic church and it's the Zionist / Pharisee's in ancient times who run it .. and it doesn't matter what 1 man says that has a agenda to further their propaganda. All roads lead to paganism and the Catholic church and Rome never falling . They all worship the black cube of Satan and the curse .. we live in a crazy reality . We are indoctrinated to believe this is all silly conspiracy or fantasy but it's not .

It's the Catholic church and it's the Zionist who run it .. and it doesn't matter what 1 man says that has a agenda to further their propaganda. All roads lead to paganism and the Catholic church and Rome never falling . They all worship the black cube of Satan and the curse .. we live in a crazy reality . We are indoctrinated to believe this is all silly conspiracy or fantasy but it's not .

Ok...
now you lost me :).

also lol can we talk about how stupid rap music is and khabib is right?

these guys are all the beta manlets of their neighborhoods (just look up the heights of rappers, they tend to be under 5'6") who pretend to be tough guy gangsters but just write shitty poetry for a living and now it's coming out that they are all bisexual
style-blogs-the-gq-eye-tylertees.jpg

16-frank-ocean-gay-letter-cover.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

surprised they didn't have brendan schaub there to celebrate gay pride month the right way
Funny enough, none of the rappers you chose to mock here claim to be tough guys. One does shock rap and says the most outlandish stuff he can think of. Two of these guys are singers and drake is a singing/rapper. Hell, Frank Ocean admitted to being gay at the height of his popularity.

Ok...
now you lost me :).
Its cool and confusing i dont wanna get in trouble or get into an argument with anyone .. just google black cube worship , and how the star of david and star of remphan are the same .. and how it's the same as the seal of Solomon and that's how Solomon summoned demons . Then you see the cube in the center of the star of david/remphan.

Rogan Tha Alfa
Dana Tha Baws

comedians talking about comedy is complete cancer, i make people laugh every fucking day and i dont have to take DMT or be a degenerate alcoholic to do it

where can we see your stand up act

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?

I don't know him, but I already hate him.
Someone lend me a few additional likes for this here gentleman

Took a while for Charla to grow on me. Thought he was hardcore racist but he hates on everyone the same. Just super driven on black progression and equality .

Nah, he’s racist as fuck and he’s an asshole. Watch how he disrespects Post Malone and Kanye, Birdman etc. Why do you think Drake has never gone on?

Nah, he’s racist as fuck and he’s an asshole. Watch how he disrespects Post Malone and Kanye, Birdman etc. Why do you think Drake has never gone on?
While I'm not supporting him directly, anyone that hates on post malone's stupid ass is making a fair point.

That fucking clown needs to go.

Can't believe these dumbass kids listen to that fool.

I catch bits and pieces of The Breakfast Club for 2 hours every morning. Never heard any of the 3 host explain names. Besides Angela using her real one. It's a heritage proud show who preach how to continue advancement in society and not lose the communities they have and get some back they lost to cooperation. Black men don't cheat! Entertains me.

Interesting.

I'm all for people organizing socially to make change, it's the only way things get done. I just think it's weird to try to represent those things while using the name of a white French king, famous for conquering the largest empire (in terms of land) within the European continent.

Lol @ people acting like Charlemagne only interviews rappers, almost all the biggest names in politics go on his show. All the A list actors have to stop by the breakfast club on their newest movie promotional tour. The biggest sports stars go on the show etc.etc.

Is the breakfast club really the most popular radio show out there? Or is it the most popular technically non political(I know it’s political but not exclusively) radio show within a certain age demographic?

To say their show is niche would be an understatement.

Back